Will Donald trump last

big_cod

I see the manbaby Trump is now whining that he is the most misunderstood and picked on politician in history and it's not fair.

Nothing to do with him then?

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

I see the manbaby Trump is now whining that he is the most misunderstood and picked on politician in history and it's not fair.

Nothing to do with him then?

I think that was Guy Fawkes!

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Cory,

Just my take - and frankly I'm a little cynical right now.

Trump is a TV show gone viral on a somewhat childish platform of open bigotry, threats against immigrants and Muslims, and blatant misogyny to "Make America Great Again"

Impeach Trump and you have real danger, the first Christian Supremacist in US history. Pence has been a reliable stalwart throughout his public life in the cause of Christian jihad — never wavering in his commitment to America-First militarism, the criminalizing of abortion, and utter hatred for gay people.

So, what the Dems would have to do to be serious is FIRST get rid of Pence - then SECOND impeach the President. (Remember Agnew/Nixon?).

A horrific plot without a good ending no matter what.

Phone

• Like 1

Cory,

Just my take - and frankly I'm a little cynical right now.

Trump is a TV show gone viral on a somewhat childish platform of open bigotry, threats against immigrants and Muslims, and blatant misogyny to "Make America Great Again"

Impeach Trump and you have real danger, the first Christian Supremacist in US history. Pence has been a reliable stalwart throughout his public life in the cause of Christian jihad — never wavering in his commitment to America-First militarism, the criminalizing of abortion, and utter hatred for gay people.

So, what the Dems would have to do to be serious is FIRST get rid of Pence - then SECOND impeach the President. (Remember Agnew/Nixon?).

A horrific plot without a good ending no matter what.

Phone

Just the way I see it too Phone.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

All,

I don't think he's confident. I think he's simply naive. It's not only true it's frightening President Trump NOR his people have any or much experience in diplomacy

Phone

• 2 weeks later...

So, is it America First or America alone?

Trump should go ahead with the wall on the Mexican border. He should then extend it up the East and West coasts and join it together along the Canadian border.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Sportsman,

I think he believes we are on a different planet than the rest of the world. Withdrawal from the Paris Agreement on global warming borders on suicide as a world leader. He's talking about firing up the coal burning steel mills in the United States again. WTF

Phone