interesting site

chesters1

I can remember as a kid playing on the bomb sites in Bromley some still piles of rubble with treasures to be found,all gone now land is expensive ,many roads had gaps in but had been cleared and used as communal areas now i can see they were bomb sites as well

http://www.bombsight.org/#16/51.4147/0.0179

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Now we need a crash site one ,many years ago i was asked to look for a possible crash site by a land owner near haslemere

In a wood there was obvious regrown sheered off trees and a dip ,i immediatly found burst bullets showing it had been in a fire and was lucky enough to find a makers plate in german and lots of fragments of light blue painted alloy .

I handed it over in torrential rain and made my way home ending up getting lost and asking for directions twice!

Trouble is i cannot find where it was all i can remember is a long track going past the wood to a big house as my old boss had taken me there all i had to do was follow ,the landy had a hard time keeping up with his car so i didnt have much time to look about

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Heres another one ,carraige is a bit steep but you can fit 25 kilos into the box

One for mr cod to save a bit for his heating

http://www.approvedfood.co.uk/?ref=headerlogo

As i say often who pays full price for anything? I bought 10 tins of pink salmon today for 50p each from sainsburys generally such reductions show the next batch will have less in the tin,cheaper than tuna!,i bought it in batches i didnt want to alert people it was cheap but i did tip off a couple of grannies i meet every thursday at the bus stop lol

You buy it cheap and use it when its expensive

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Heres another one ,carraige is a bit steep but you can fit 25 kilos into the box

One for mr cod to save a bit for his heating

http://www.approvedfood.co.uk/?ref=headerlogo

As i say often who pays full price for anything? I bought 10 tins of pink salmon today for 50p each from sainsburys generally such reductions show the next batch will have less in the tin,cheaper than tuna!,i bought it in batches i didnt want to alert people it was cheap but i did tip off a couple of grannies i meet every thursday at the bus stop lol

You buy it cheap and use it when its expensive

You can live out of the freezer shop for penny's droEn food rammed with salt and fat but you can't gave everything but a better one Chesters grow your own veg in the back garden and fresh Whitby cod every day of crab salt all on tap it's wonderful .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

No need to grow it frozen is cheaper and as we are on sand a waste of water even in our tiny back garden ,as for Whitby cod its a little to far to pop up and buy it lol

I must admit my cheap salmon even a branded one looks and tastes nothing like i remember ! How the hell does a salmon have 3 backbones ?i think minimum sizes like that cheap mackeral in the £ shop are not being followd.

Cant complain i never look at the horses mouth if its cheap ,taste is far down my list

Edited by chesters1

Chesters1,

Wozzer!! That's certifiably cheap.

Do you, or others, do the coupon thing in the UK or is that an American phenomenon.

Phone

We do Mr Bush and some people appear to do well from them but in my experiance on a couple of coupon sites is the effort isnt worth the hassel giving people your lifes details for a few pence and then most refuse to print!

You can though with time get deals on most things if you have the time to research

Edited by chesters1