should the ministry of justice offer a disclaimer........

barry luxton

To those vulnerable prisoners, should the ministry of justice get them to sign a disclaimer, either locked up in solitary or allowed out into mainstream prison at your own responsibility? Bless

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-39021283

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

It should be treated exactly the same way if you were beaten up say in a town center ,could you sue the council because they didnt stop it ? Not likely

You sue the person that did it

Perhaps in this PC world that now runs our life perhaps those that beat others up could sue us if we refused them their human rights of bullying others?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The prison has a duty of care. End of!

That same duty of care should apply to everyone (no matter how distasteful their crimes) and is something that should protect you or I if we were unlucky enough to find ourselves on the wrong side of the bars.

The existence of prison gangs (particularly extremist Muslim gangs) indicates that DOJ are routinely failing in their duty of care.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

they can lock them all up 23 hours a day but that would infringe their rights as well ,if prisons returned to being prisons most of the problems would go away but it infringes on 'rights' those rights shouldn't exist in prison you go there for a reason usually you took it on yourself to infringe on someone elses rights.

So a prisoner should lose theirs until the sentence is finished.

The moot point is he was in remand but as he was found guilty later his time in remand would have been included innthe setence had he been found innocent then its different ,thats the trouble when you lock up people without a trial

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I don't believe I suggested that prison should be a holliday camp.

I'm in favour of a spartan existence and prisons that fulfill all three of their reasons for existance, but prison sshouldn't expose inmates to exceive forceble risk.

• Like 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

The prisoners have several ways of not mingling they can refuse assosiation and possibly work but i dont think those on remand get either?

He could also get special treatment under what was section 51? (I forget now but it was a wing where the kiddy fiddlers were put so they could avoid beatings)

Locking up people 23 hours a day would stop most of the problem but their very rights open up to things they may not like ,a bit like real life!

Talking from experience the soft life they appear to enjoy now opens them up to things they may not like ,in the 70's there was little oppertunity to enjoy this modern prison life style of walking about unless a screw was with you and only a few had permission to walk about freely .

You had work in a confined area which you could refuse to do (but ofcourse you had no earnings and your locked in your cell) you need not attend assosiation (again locked in your cell) and you collected your food and ate in a locked cell ,if prisons acted like prisons should most problems wouldnt exist

Prisons are to punish if they didnt enter one by doing wrong getting a beating inside it wouldnt happen ,you dont have rights in this life you earn them

Edited by chesters1

Ah what a crying shame the scumbag god a good kicking.

Hard with a defenceless kid but a cry baby with the big boys.

Pansy, :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”