one for chesters

barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I wish ! The staffs area seems to contain a great deal of historical use there's been a few good finds in the area ,unfortunately my area has been historically poor as its not good for agriculture being on poor sand so mostly sheep related which was a mobile system. saying that my son found a bronze age knife locally and people have moved about since they could walk so theres always a tiny chance .

Despite romans seemingly reluctant to pick up dropped coins i have only found 3 in the village so i think not a lot has changed just scrub with woods and a few areas of floodplain ,even the house my son found the knife on was called heathy field so little agriculture in even victorian times .

Interestingly a road is called sheephatch which shows its medieval origins probably a road that had a gate to count sheep

Theres a fort at puttenham and a few earthworks around here but little to suggest mass inhabitation at anytime unlike the midlands where the climate and soil let people settle rather than move about from town to town ,the river here itself forms a barrier so not good for settlement .

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I wish ! The staffs area seems to contain a great deal of historical use there's been a few good finds in the area ,unfortunately my area has been historically poor as its not good for agriculture being on poor sand so mostly sheep related which was a mobile system. saying that my son found a bronze age knife locally and people have moved about since they could walk so theres always a tiny chance .

Despite romans seemingly reluctant to pick up dropped coins i have only found 3 in the village so i think not a lot has changed just scrub with woods and a few areas of floodplain ,even the house my son found the knife on was called heathy field so little agriculture in even victorian times .

Interestingly a road is called sheephatch which shows its medieval origins probably a road that had a gate to count sheep

Theres a fort at puttenham and a few earthworks around here but little to suggest mass inhabitation at anytime unlike the midlands where the climate and soil let people settle rather than move about from town to town ,the river here itself forms a barrier so not good for settlement .

What's a "sheephatch" Chesters. Is that similar to what we call a fank?

gb.3.156000.798000.2.1986.jpg

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Maybe! Certainly a gate where sheep passed through as a hatch is an old term for an opening through something

I guess (have no proof ofcourse) the hatch itself (no clue to its existance other than the name) was either for counting sheep into the abbey or perhaps counting them out of the abbey environs to drive to market?

There is a wall in a field but no clue to its age or why its there the only people with enough drive or labour to build it would be the abbot but as yet i cannot determine its origin but the area covered in tracks and lanes but the wall only occurs for about 50 feet and on private land .

The field directly opposite its end is historically bare in metal objects which is very unusual just ww2 junk

I am ofcourse only able to cover the last 1000 years (mr bush's jaw drops) we dont really know much about the dark ages or prehistorically here other than the iron age fort a few miles away ,soldiers ring and a few barrows a river valley isnt the defensive position a tribal leader would want so i doubt theres much iron age settlement around here but i am happy to be corrected ,lidar could reveal the hidden under the local commons

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Maybe! Certainly a gate where sheep passed through as a hatch is an old term for an opening through something

I guess (have no proof ofcourse) the hatch itself (no clue to its existance other than the name) was either for counting sheep into the abbey or perhaps counting them out of the abbey environs to drive to market?

There is a wall in a field but no clue to its age or why its there the only people with enough drive or labour to build it would be the abbot but as yet i cannot determine its origin but the area covered in tracks and lanes but the wall only occurs for about 50 feet and on private land .

The field directly opposite its end is historically bare in metal objects which is very unusual just ww2 junk

There is usually a kind of picket gate thing inside a fank called a "shedder" that can be used to count or sort sheeep. When I was a wee lad I was often put on the shedder to sort out the lambs from their dams or to sort gimmers from tupp lambs.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

There is usually a kind of picket gate thing inside a fank called a "shedder" that can be used to count or sort sheeep. When I was a wee lad I was often put on the shedder to sort out the lambs from their dams or to sort gimmers from tupp lambs.

My only contact with sheep as a kid (theres not many in london ) is being chased by a ram with the crown of generally sireing the earliest lambs in kent (generally between christmas and new year) and traveling in the back of an A35 van with 5 of them to ashford market ,i was covered in poop but luckily not liquid just pellets as was the poop the fearsome and astonishingly big pig i helped shoo into the van the week before lol

Theres a revival in sheep in the area i detect in (sold on to the moslems for a premium no doubt) and rather than come home with poop covered knees i now wear nylon over trousers so i can disgorge the smell before entering the house

Since enjoying being a stick lover i have encountered many beasts ,heifers with caution ,bulls are not that bad if kept an eye one ,sheep can be a nuisence one tiny ram had me leaving a field in defeat ,everytime i turned my back it butted me and if i faced it it just pushed me over .worst is goats they chew anything and that includes removing chunks of hair ,horses tend to stick their heads in my holes to see what the fat man is looking for

Forgot i had an encounter with a mad llama these are loopy indeed i retreated whilst i still had my dignity

Edited by chesters1

My only contact with sheep as a kid (theres not many in london ) is being chased by a ram with the crown of generally sireing the earliest lambs in kent (generally between christmas and new year) and traveling in the back of an A35 van with 5 of them to ashford market ,i was covered in poop but luckily not liquid just pellets as was the poop the fearsome and astonishingly big pig i helped shoo into the van the week before lol

Theres a revival in sheep in the area i detect in (sold on to the moslems for a premium no doubt) and rather than come home with poop covered knees i now wear nylon over trousers so i can disgorge the smell before entering the house

Since enjoying being a stick lover i have encountered many beasts ,heifers with caution ,bulls are not that bad if kept an eye one ,sheep can be a nuisence one tiny ram had me leaving a field in defeat ,everytime i turned my back it butted me and if i faced it it just pushed me over .worst is goats they chew anything and that includes removing chunks of hair ,horses tend to stick their heads in my holes to see what the fat man is looking for

Forgot i had an encounter with a mad llama these are loopy indeed i retreated whilst i still had my dignity

Donkeys can get wee bit over friendly too.

Not come across one yet in the wild but i vividly remember my nan having the bejeebers scared out of her by one sticking it head over a wall and braying into her face in scotland lol

I think your donkey maybe seeking retribution after seeing man knobbing a relation ,the donkey is certainly excited to see him ,i think "number two" is a cover up story lol

Edited by chesters1

Not come across one yet in the wild but i vividly remember my nan having the bejeebers scared out of her by one sticking it head over a wall and braying into her face in scotland lol

I think your donkey maybe seeking retribution after seeing man knobbing a relation ,the donkey is certainly excited to see him ,i think "number two" is a cover up story lol

A mate of mine used to rent a cottage on a farm near Prestwick Airport. It was about a three mile walk from the bus stop up to the farm. One night in deepest darkest winter I decided to pay him a visit on a particularly windy night. About halfway along the track I decided to have a ciggy so I got my back against the hedge and shielded my lighter in my cupped hands to try and get a light. Unbeknown to me there was a bloody great big white horse in the field on the other side of the hedge. I don't know if the mare heard me or smelt me but she came over to investigate. I didn't hear her approach, I just felt the warm moist breath on the back of my neck. I spun round to see what it could be. All I could see was the long white face and the black bulging eyes. I don't know who got the biggest fright. I let out a scream like a vixen in heat and the horse took flight like Tam o' Shanter's mare.

Another time in the same place I was walking down the same lane and a big passenger jet switched on it's headlights as it was making it's final approach to Prestwick. It was windy that night too. I thought I had seen God or I was just about to have a close encounter of the third kind. I almost filled my pants

Funniest night time encounter for me was one very dark evening metal detecting ,we had made hay until dark so i went home for my machine as it had been months since i had used it in that field so was desperate to get onto it.

The wind got up and i was busy trying to find a loose target in the hole ,now humans need imput of some kind to becaware of their surroundings and our sense of smell isnt that good so it leaves eyes and ears ,its dark so no eyes to speak of and with headphones no noise other than the machine noise .

I wasnt aware of any animals in the field but in the neighbours one there was a rather bolshy white cow .

Suddenly out the corner of my eye i spotted something white hurtling towards me and nature took over ,i can't remember screaming but probably did but by some miracle i must have leaped backwards several feet from my knees only to see a big white sack fly past .my heart was almost coming out of my mouth i was so scared .

It disconcerted me so much i went home lol

I am not afraid of the dark having lived in a VERY spooky bunker on hawkinge aerodrome for a few weeks between lodgings but boy that bit of plastic scared me like nothing else before or since

A similar daytime fright was going for the first time to fleet on my scooter ,i went via farnbourough and as i got to the end of the RAE a fricking great airplane came into land and it was extremely low and extremely big ,i exited the scooter onto the roadside in fear luckily the road was empty the scooter exited onto the opposite roadside into long grass

A few years later at the same spot as part of a canal team we dug a trench about 40 feet long and 3 feet deep to disuade bikes and cars going onto the tow path ,admiring our work having a fag we suddenly felt the ground shake and saw our hard work slump down the slope ,they had a tie down test of a jet a 100 yards away and we could feel the heat from the jets that far away .

The next day we had a hymac push in posts along the top it cost more but it would last longer

Edited by chesters1