Wanted

Norm B

your not a naturist then Norm, foxes, now magpies, don't do any gardening then Norm, it will be worms on your hit list next? :lol:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

your not a naturist then Norm, foxes, now magpies, don't do any gardening then Norm, it will be worms on your hit list next? :lol:

I think you mean naturalist Barry, Naturists are the ones that like to get their kit off. :o

Worms do good work Barry, (and Norm, in case your getting silly ideas) they condition the soil.

I do get a bit annoyed though when people decide to play God with the wildlife around them - they all have their place and are only doing what comes naturally, they should be left alone.

If something is that upsetting to anyone they should look into different ways to change things before resorting to killing everything they don't like - imagine a neighbour waging war on your Newts for some reason Norm.

• Like 2

:clap3: I do like nature and for over 20 years I've encouraged wildlife into my garden and made my garden wildlife friendly but there is now a problem, one fox has developed a taste for hedgehogs and has learned how to kill them, that one fox has to go, whether by deportation or culling, depends whether a catch trap arrives before the silent gun. Magpie populations here have blossomed over the last couple of years to the stage where the birds that nest outside of boxes can't raise a brood and "need help", I'm happy to provide that "help" so long as it's legal. Newts are protected so anyone taking revenge on my newts would find life "difficult. Hedgehogs while not protected for political reasons are endangered and if I can help them by removing one fox I will. :clap3:

• Like 1

Plenty of wildlife is "protected" Norm, but still persecuted. Hen Harriers, Golden Eagles and Red Kites are all "protected" but they still get poisoned or shot far too regularly.

It seems that persecution of Hen Harriers is not seen as particularly iniquitous by our courts as convictions are rare and penalties extremely lenient when a prosecution is successful: I can't see your Newts faring much better.

Here's an example, and let's not forget who was with Prince Harry when two Hen Harriers were blasted from the sky by guns on the Sandringham Estate, (it was a member of the same Van Cutsem family in case you've forgotten).

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/is-this-why-the-rare-hen-harrier-is-facing-extinction-by-persecution-in-england-a7062286.html

• Like 1

:clap3: I don't cull raptors, I admire them and I agree that there is too much persecution of them and that the courts are far too lenient on the perpetrators when caught but the judges are probably members of the same lodge/club as the landowners and the poor old gamekeeper takes the rap instead of the landowner. I've bred GCN'S for 25 years, stocking ponds with them but every pond has been filled in and nobody has been prosecuted for it. My newts don't stray far from my pond, very short legs but if somebody did harm them life would become VERY difficult for them and I don't mean legally. :bye2:

Edited by Norm B

• 2 weeks later...

I do get a bit annoyed though when people decide to play God with the wildlife around them - they all have their place and are only doing what comes naturally, they should be left alone.

Does that apply to the travelling fraternity?

Edited by Jim Roper

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

The travelling fraternity as you call them are a very diverse group of peoples, I've never thought of them as wildlife.

If they are tidy and causing no obvious nuisance I don't have a problem with them.

It is unfortunate that they're not all like that, and those are the ones that draw notice.

We non-travellers are also far from perfect in so many ways.

• Like 1

Left to the conservationists, we will over-run with vermin, be it foxes, badgers, magpies, crows, Herring Gulls, cormorants, mink, otters, thieves, burglars, ......

There have to be controls.

• Like 2

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net