What a state to be in.....

Ken L

What's the point of saying anything, if you do then your a racist. If people voted in a government that put the genuine British public and the country first then this wouldn't happen. These problems are all down to politically correct people who just don't seem to realise what's coming.

There's lots of things happening across the country right now which arn't being publicized because the government don't want the public to know the extent of the quagmire they're creating through being PC. Strange how they publisize any misdemeanor done towards a foreigner though and make a big thing of it!!

I think, or should I say it's obvious that's why the Americans voted Trump into power. Problem is the hidden powers are doing there very best to scupper Trump....just who are the hidden powers, quite scary really.

Why would you be a racist? Islam is not a race it's a religion, you can't change your race but you can can change your religion, just like the perpetrator of this crime did. Who are the genuine British public?

Trump does not need any "hidden powers" to scupper him, he's doing just fine and dandy all on his own.

We can't identify the bad people - in places like Sweden, it's illegal for the police to record who the bad people are.

We can't report news of the violent consequences of the failure of integration, lest it upset community cohesion.

We know that religious schools are polarising communities and breeding radicals but speaking out against them makes you intolerant.

We keep on paying communities who contribute nothing to society to pump out kids - not just immigrant communities by a long shot but the Jihadis are taking full advantage.

There will be a sea of flowers, there will be soothing comments by elected leaders who will try to play down the fact that all this stems from ONE community, there will be virtue signalling hashtags and altered avatars on social media and if enough people are slaughtered, they might light up a building but ultimately, nothing will change.

Makes me sick!

It seems like they can.

"It has emerged Masood, 52, was born Adrian Elms in Dartford, Kent. It is said he used a number of aliases and was known to police."

Born and bred here and I'd hazard a guess is as British as Tigger. Tell me Ken how does you legislate against someone burning the EPROM between their ears with dodgy firmware?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I see Farage cashing in as the "expert" on Fox news in the States. The usual lies about immigration being the cause.

But of course, once again, it wasn't an immigrant. Just a deranged English individual with a criminal record and a history of knife crime.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

"It seems like they can."

Really? I didn't hear the words "Muslim" or "Islamist" coming from the mouths or our elected representatives.

What we are seeing is a bit like someone on the Appalachian Trail looking down and saying that they've just been bitten by Timothy who used to call himself Roderick and totally failing to point out that Timothy is a rattlesnake.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.