Election time again

Ken L

This election is likely to be a first for me. I could 'do a chesters' and not vote for the first time, or I could go against my long held belief, and vote tory, another first. I'm at a total loss at which way I should go.

I will definitely vote, but I'm buggered if I know who for yet, and not too sure how I'm going to decide.

Whoever it is your going to be shagged up the arse so why bother ,the manifesto of any party isnt worth listening to as it can be changed at any time and if anyone turns up at your door they will swear on their kids lives black is white to fool you into voting for them ,best place for the lot of them is a grave in the woods

Local elections drag up even worse scum who should be strangled on sight

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Local elections drag up even worse scum who should be strangled on sight

You've just advocated murdering my mother: I'm pretty sure she'd also repudiate the scum tag.

I'll vote because I can, and I'll try and sort out the least worst option as I see it.

I don't think anyone that doesn't vote should ever complain about what they get from an elected body.

Only a fool would vote for someone to have power over them and those seeking such power should never get it

Those that vote get everything they deserve only those that dont can complain because they dont aid and abett it

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

An honest MP now surely both words cannot exist in a sentence whatever MP is being discussed ,mps will tell you their mother has cancer and their dads in hospital if they thought it would get you on their side ,shameless snake oil sellers the lot of them

Too much humbug in politics. I'd rather politicians were willing to change their minds when they realised they'd made a bad decision than that they cling to a position for fear of being accused of lying or u-turning. Cooper should be applauding, she's now got her chance to ask the public whose policies they want. Unless she's frit?

Unfortunately all the time failure is rewarded your going to get riff raff in power ,if a bad mistake is made then those imposing ,supporting and implementing it should be made personally liable ,if millions were wasted they pay ,if someone dies they go to prison for manslaughter (or murder if they knew the consequences before hand) unfortunately pain is the only way public servants will serve the public not their own selfish agendas.

Better still they are never elected its a strange system where people deliberately vote in people to remove money from their pockets so they can fund people to remove more?

Edited by chesters1

Too much humbug in politics. I'd rather politicians were willing to change their minds when they realised they'd made a bad decision than that they cling to a position for fear of being accused of lying or u-turning. Cooper should be applauding, she's now got her chance to ask the public whose policies they want. Unless she's frit?

An excellent smoke screen this brexit thing for another 5 years of dismantling the NHS can't see the woods for the trees comes to mind but never mind she has wimped out on a tv debate I wonder why so many failed policies and back-pedalling she would be torn to pieces when all comes to if she is as strong as she say she is she would breeze through no she just dare not risk it because she would end up on the ropes .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg