Anglers Paradise - Fish of the Week

THE 1ST WINNER FOR FISH OF THE WEEK 2017 IS…

FB_IMG_1492440058391-300x169.jpgCraig Fisher who smashed his Personal Best with a 46lb 2oz Mirror from the Kracking Carp Lake!!

Craig's Story -

“I decided to give the Kracking a go, hoping to catch one of the big carp and land a personal best! After seeing fish around the island, I decided to move up the other end of the lake. I cast out a foot from the island and just 15 minutes later it went off!

I couldn't believe my luck - a whopping new personal best! A great start to a fantastic week. I celebrated well in the Bar after the Wine and Dine Night that's for sure and even won the raffle twice!! A fishing moment I will never forget!

Craig used a snowman rig with a Bait-Tech triple-n boilie topped with milky toffee pop-up.

Craig's luck didn't stop there either! He also caught a Personal Best Catfish from the Specimen Cat Lake 37lbs 12oz!! Caught on a halibut boilie topped with pink stink pop-up.

WELL DONE CRAIG!! GREAT 1ST FISH OF THE WEEK FOR 2017!!

FB_IMG_1492440079637-300x199.jpgHere he is with his Winning Fish and being presented his prizes by Zyggy and Zenia.

#WellDone #Winner #Carpfishing #anglersparadise #winning #fishoftheweek

FISH OF THE WEEK IS SPONSORED BY BURTON BAIT ROLLERS LTD, THE BAIT ROLLERS OF OUR FANTASTIC PARADISE BAITS.

Click here to view the full article

Try our newTackle & Bait Finder
http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/fishingtackle/

Grab yourself an amazing bargain at http://www.cheap-bargains.co.uk/

USING THE LINKS ABOVE IS A WAY THAT YOU CAN HELP KEEP ANGLERS' NET FREE!

Important Information

We and our partners use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences, repeat visits and to show you personalised advertisements. By clicking “I Agree”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. However, you may visit Cookie Settings to provide a controlled consent.