UFO's

Ken L

Like many people, I've seen some weird stuff in the sky, stuff that I can find no rational explanation for.
What I saw were UFO's - but lets remember what the "U" stand for.
I'm not claiming evidence of alien visitation.

Start looking around the web though and you'll find lots of stuff attributed to some very high profile people in the space community.
Can we trust reports that the Apollo astronauts were watched at every stage by strange alien beings?

A lot of those sorts of claims are addressed here. I've only had a scan through so far but it looks pretty interesting.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Only seen one strange sight walking down whitehorse hill hawkinge in the early hours.

The sky was very clear and i spotted what i thought was a satellite passing over which if you look is very common a pin prick travelling across the sky.

In this case though there were two coming at 90 degrees and they merged and stopped ,suddenly one moved at an incredible rate towards france and the other carried on in the original direction.

Were not talking planes or helicopters these were tiny spots of light and the fast one went over the coast of france (or roughly where it would be in vertical terms )in a split second they were brighter than the stars so you could see them for some distance before they were to small to see.

The only other unexplained thing i have come across was far out on hankley common (probably unchanged since the bronze age) a strange noise from knowhere in particular a slight discolouration in the darkness a couple of hundred yards away and the strangest tingling sensation on the hairs on my arms ,when i reached the spot there was nothing.

Lots of filming there nowadays but then it was infrequent military use but they are noisy buggers and very easy to spot lol

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Like many people, I've seen some weird stuff in the sky, stuff that I can find no rational explanation for.

What I saw were UFO's - but lets remember what the "U" stand for.

I'm not claiming evidence of alien visitation.

Start looking around the web though and you'll find lots of stuff attributed to some very high profile people in the space community.

Can we trust reports that the Apollo astronauts were watched at every stage by strange alien beings?

A lot of those sorts of claims are addressed here. I've only had a scan through so far but it looks pretty interesting.

I know where you got that from ;)

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Its strange that alien ships have the technology to travel billions of miles to get here but not a simple light switch so they can hide the fact they have

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I know where you got that from ;)

Nope. A fellow skeptic posted a link in response to a video about things that astronauts have allegedly said.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Silly goose

Probably responsible for a fair few sightings.

Years ago I was fishing with a mate in Australia and we spotted two bright white objects going across the sky at a fair altitude. They were more or less travelling together but drifting closer then further apart.

We watched than for about 30 seconds, both of us having a "WTF" moment before the penny dropped.

They were pelicans, lit up by the setting sun.

Not many of them over folkestone but i spotted a escaped flamingo at big frensham

I remember night fishing from a beach in Suffolk many years ago. Saw a group of white flashes in the sky that appeared for a second and disappeared, then appeared again in a slightly different position for a second or two.

Took a few sightings to realise they were seagulls flying past and being illuminated by a nearby lighthouse.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Its strange that alien ships have the technology to travel billions of miles to get here but not a simple light switch so they can hide the fact they have

That and stupid aliens, masters of the universe who are capable of interstellar, perhaps intergalactic navigation, all the way to our pale blue dot and then crash into the Nevada desert upon arrival.

• Like 1

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote