One law for them......

Ken L

I don't have a criminal record but if I was drunk and high on illegal drugs and decided to stab my former partner before throwing a computer and a glass jar at her, what do you reckon my chances would be of getting off without a custodial sentence?

Apparently the rules are different if you went to a £16,000-a-year private school, followed by a posh university.

It probably helps to have nice perky tits as well.......

• Like 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Prisons are reserved for council tax defaulters today plus a scattering of parking fine defaulters !the real crims roam the streets and carry on with a small bruise on the lower arm.

I did 28 days for telling a magistrate to f off the original crime i went before him for was dropped on my reapearence at court 2 days after i got out,chesters1 and his big mouth!

But fear not some time later and a fine and i am a real rogue and vagabond and a law from 1868

Is there a picture of the perky tits so i can make further judgement?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

There's more to this case than meets the eye. Her profile was open on Facebook and it was possible to join the dots. There was a thread on mumsnet which apparently went into it but by the time I clicked the link it had been taken down.

https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&t=1672784&d=13651.06000#seperator

Edited by Steve Walker

In girls i rarely get my gaze high enough to meet eyes

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Judge Ian Pringle QC, sitting at Oxford crown court, reportedly said: “It seems to me that if this was a one-off, a complete one-off".

This from a man who had been presented with evidence of longstanding drug addiction and "very troubled life" is a little hard to fathom.

What's even harder to fathom is that he went on to make her the victim by saying "What you did will never, I know, leave you ".

Lots of issues here. Social privilege and domestic violence case involving ABH where the perpetrator gets off because she's a woman are just the start. No mention of who the parents are or what they do but sure as eggs is eggs it will come out.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

They probably have the money to make another judge rule it cannot come out but hopefully like many they get tired of their wayward kids and let them fall by the wayside eventually.

A father of a school chum of mine killed his wife. He was a little mouse of a man and had been almost stone deaf from birth. She was an absolute tyrant of a woman who had given him a life of hell. One night they had some kind of altercation at the top of the stairs. He pushed her and she fell backwards down the stairs and broke her neck. He was charged with murder but the Procurator Fiscal ruled that it was not in the public interest to prosecuted so he walked free.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

And there are literally dozens of cases where a supposedly abused woman has murdered her husband and walked away scott free - this isn't one of those cases.

FWIW, I don't believe that people who take a knife to an abusive partner while they sleep (the usual scenario) should ever walk free.

There's a door, use it.

Murdering someone in cold blood when they are defenceless is despicable.

And there are literally dozens of cases where a supposedly abused woman has murdered her husband and walked away scott free - this isn't one of those cases.

FWIW, I don't believe that people who take a knife to an abusive partner while they sleep (the usual scenario) should ever walk free.

There's a door, use it.

Murdering someone in cold blood when they are defenceless is despicable.

It's not always as easy as that, especially if there are children involved.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Yes it is.