Terror attck in Manchester

Andrew

And in Birmingham, where people gathered to celebrate diversity, bleat on about how terrible it is that a peaceful religion has been hijacked by an unrepresentative few and virtue signal about how tolerant and understanding they all were.......

A nutty Muslim tried to attack them with an axe!

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

All,

Ken, I was waiting for someone to play the "religious" card. A solution is beyond me(?). An eye for an eye would only replicate a June Saturday morning in 1996, when a massive 3000 lb. Provisional Irish Republican Army blast leveled Manchester's center shopping district to rubble and left 200 wounded.

My knee jerk reaction is the same feeling Andrew articulates.

Perhaps regardless of a persons environmental learning it is time to "clean up the gene pool". Balance both quality of grey matter and left/right sensitivities. It could be done you know.

As we pass 7 billion on the way to a geometric progression toward 10 billion and beyond, these events can't be allowed to be a sign of the times.

Phone

My heart hurts, not because I am religious but because I am a member of the herd.

And apparently it was the yanks that named him .

And one of them, an inteligence analyst appeared on the Beeb hthis orning stating it was NO BIG DEAL to reveal such stuff in America,

Looks like the rest of the bembers scumbag filthy family are very much involved in terror acts, his father was a rebel in Libya, but now, so he ways, is aganst violence.

He,s a lier, his son is nothing but filthy scum and no doubt so is his other son whohas been arrested in Libya,

The scumbags brother.

_96197820_eee4d5a7-e112-4d26-a0be-baece6

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40019135

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

No doubt some will not have a good word about this news.

Homeless man given house

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Targeting innocent people is bad enough. Targeting children in this way is worse than inhuman. Burn in Hell you piece of sh!t.

Scumbag cowards John, pure filth of the earth.

Get the people who radicalised him, get rid of him/her less filth to worry about

“Vescere bracis meis”

How is it playing the religious card, when the people maiming and killing the innocent on our streets really are motivated by their religion?

How is it playing the religious card, when the majority of people in the communities that are generating there killers admit that they wouldn't report a terrorist to the police because of their religion?

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

How is it playing the religious card, when the people maiming and killing the innocent on our streets really are motivated by their religion?

How is it playing the religious card, when the majority of people in the communities that are generating there killers admit that they wouldn't report a terrorist to the police because of their religion?

They are not motivated by religeon they are motivated by people manipulating them and manipulating religeon to suit their ends ,i was surrounded by moslems yesterday and didnt die once .

Those that can manipulate others will use anything to do it but unfortunately our 1000 year old crusades doesnt help the matter only give fuel to the mullahs who influence gullible people

If religion disapeared overnight some other excuse would arise to manipulate the masses to do the work of the few and killing is high up on the list of manipulation usually to keep the power to yourself

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

They are not motivated by religeon they are motivated by people manipulating them and manipulating religeon to suit their ends

It has been observed by Harris, Hitchens and others that the so called "radical" reading of the Qur'an that is pushed by the likes of Bi Laden, and ISIS is an entirely convincing interpretation of the scripture.

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

You don't need manipulators when the scripture says:

"I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

unfortunately our 1000 year old crusades doesnt help the matter

The idea that there is any comparison at all is laughable.

It has been observed by Harris, Hitchens and others that the so called "radical" reading of the Qur'an that is pushed by the likes of Bi Laden, and ISIS is an entirely convincing interpretation of the scripture.

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

You don't need manipulators when the scripture says:

"I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

The idea that there is any comparison at all is laughable.

The mullahs will simply point to the west which is mainly christian attacking the middle east which is mostly moslem and their point is made .

It doesnt help when ali the iraqi goes home and finds his wife and kids nothing more than smears on a wall from some drone summoned because some pilot 6 thousand miles away thinks they are "terrorists" to decide hes going to retaliate any way he can and ali has extended families who will also try their best to get revenge and ofcourse play into the hands of the clerics and the hands of the american hawks who plot to have their power.

Whats ali going to say? Silly Americans now i will have to marry my ugly cousin or hit back any way they can?

The koran is no different to the bible but the bible has a whole section on killing those that deny the christian god and theres been a 1000 years of christians killing heathens and now the tables turned.

The more we get involved in moslem affairs the more they will retaliate

Heres a list of attacks here moslem ones are pretty rare but the more we meddle the more they will happen

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Great_Britain

Heres some biblical extracts

https://www.openbible.info/topics/genocide

Not just about killing the odd infidel but removing complete races

You wont stop radicalism all the time theres fuel to stimulate it ,we only removed the power of the church here 100 years ago but christians are still killing christians overseas and that wont stop until the churches power is removed from there as well

The problem is historical ,had we exterminated those we conquered they wouldnt be a problem today now its to late ,blame us for our problems

Its makes me laugh idioots on here pointing fingers whilst ignoring most of their own history when we did exactly the same or worse not so long ago half the population believed lies and demanded we go kill moslems and no doubt saluted when the piles of bodies grew but ofcourse godcwas sidelined and another fear used now they stand slack jawed and amazed when they hit back they want revenge and they will get it and where it hurts most

Not just the koran or bible the talmud is just as bad

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

You know netter than to expect me to defend the bible. It's another disgusting book - but Christians, Jews, Hindus etc are not murdering children in the name of their religion.

As for the argument that it's our fault. Was it our fault when Muslims invaded Europe? Was in India's fault when Muslim invaders invaded and held the north of the country? More recently, were the attacks on the USS Cole or the WTC America's fault?