London

Phone

All,

Because of the time differential I will put this up to open the discussion.

"""""""LONDON—Armed police officers were responding late Saturday to reports of multiple stabbings at Borough Market, a major tourist destination at the heart of the city, as well as reports of a vehicle colliding with pedestrians on London Bridge nearby, police said.

London’s Metropolitan Police reported shots had been fired at Borough Market, according to its official Twitter account. The market is near London Bridge rail station on the south bank of the River Thames.

Transport authorities closed the London Bridge rail station, as well as the London Bridge subway station and two stations nearby, according to announcements at those stations."""""""""

Phone

All,

Because of the time differential I will put this up to open the discussion.

"""""""LONDONArmed police officers were responding late Saturday to reports of multiple stabbings at Borough Market, a major tourist destination at the heart of the city, as well as reports of a vehicle colliding with pedestrians on London Bridge nearby, police said.

Londons Metropolitan Police reported shots had been fired at Borough Market, according to its official Twitter account. The market is near London Bridge rail station on the south bank of the River Thames.

Transport authorities closed the London Bridge rail station, as well as the London Bridge subway station and two stations nearby, according to announcements at those stations."""""""""

Phone

Stabbings in london are common the instigators appear to be the headline news unfortunatly in a 24/7 metropolis theres more available victims and more available opertunities to do it .

If you want to make a point you go to places where its easy to make on ,more bang for your bucks as it were.

As moslem related its rare (possibly will rise dramatically with copy cat attempts)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Great_Britain

Your safe to visit britain but who the hell chooses to live in cities anyway the best thing my parents did was get the hell out of one when i was born

As a copper said its commoner to get hit by a car and die than die in a terrorist attack ,he is correct but will probably be sacked for saying so even if correct it appears to annoy people who see only the thing in view at that moment and forget the rest of the world

To back it up i will pledge if you visit my house you will not die in a terrorist attack and the same will be for a unbelivably large number of other houses as well ,on this i will retract my 50/50 ,or maybe not

Some silly person said its undermining our democracy ,i am sure killing people isnt part and parcel of what i would call a democratic society but theres the choice to do what you please if you except the consequencies of getting caught

Unfortunately we are going down the american route and installing metal detectors in schools and thousands of knives are found ! as a kid most boys had them but i think it wasnt in the mind of most to take them to school and there were few rules forbidding carrying them ,somethings wrong with society unfortunately luckily my kids were good kids my grandkids are good kids but i think something is very very wrong with how they are treated now ,a beating appears in most cases back then to put your point across now you get excluded and go home and google and become worse

Anyway these were adults who perhaps were brought up differently but they were kids once and perhaps badly taught by their teachers we shall see

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Guest Wilko 09

Jeremy Corbyn tweeted: "We are all shocked and horrified by the brutal attacks in London.....":

Oh really?

Unless of course it were carried out by the IRA in which case he and Abbott would be defending them, will he be attending the funerals of these murders too?

Edited by Wilko 09

Jeremy Corbyn tweeted: "We are all shocked and horrified by the brutal attacks in London.....":

Oh really?

Unless of course it were carried out by the IRA in which case he and Abbott would be defending them, will he be attending the funerals of these murders too?

Get real moslems are the hot word today we shake hands with the old terrorists and say sorry we lived so they could kill us

They ofcourse reward us by carrying on under new management pretending its them and we the reformed terrorist are ok as long as britain toes the line

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson