Filthy Scum

Andrew

Have attacked London this time. Killing at least 6 and injuring 48. They used a large van and then attacked people in bars with knives.

'They shouted 'this is for Allah', as they stabbed indiscriminately' - Said one witness

The three filthy scumbag lowlifes were shot dead by police.

LOW LIFE SCUMBAGS SHOT AND KILLED

Witness speaking

The dirty filthy scumbags were also wearing fake bomb vests. Total filth,utter filth

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

“Religious people claim that it's just the fundamentalists of each religion that cause problems. But there's got to be something wrong with the religion itself if those who strictly adhere to its most fundamental principles are violent bigots and sexists.”

― David G. McAfee

There are of course some incredibly brave and selfless people within Muslim communities who are putting their own lives at risk by notifying the security services of suspicious behaviours but it's chilling to think that last year's Channel 4 survey found that two thirds of British Muslims would not inform the police if they thought that somebody close to them had become involved with terrorist sympathisers.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I'm just waiting for the call to arms.

You wont be you cannot fight an army with the same uniform

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Religious people claim that it's just the fundamentalists of each religion that cause problems. But there's got to be something wrong with the religion itself if those who strictly adhere to its most fundamental principles are violent bigots and sexists.

― David G. McAfee

There are of course some incredibly brave and selfless people within Muslim communities who are putting their own lives at risk by notifying the security services of suspicious behaviours but it's chilling to think that last year's Channel 4 survey found that two thirds of British Muslims would not inform the police if they thought that somebody close to them had become involved with terrorist sympathisers.

Perhaps two thirds didnt want to reveal they would??

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Perhaps two thirds didnt want to reveal they would??

So when the only data available reveals an uncomfortable truth, the respondents (more than a thousand of them) were lying?

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Guest Wilko 09

You wont be you cannot fight an army with the same uniform

I've done my bit before, I'm more than willing to do it again.

So when the only data available reveals an uncomfortable truth, the respondents (more than a thousand of them) were lying?

I dont know how the data was aquired ,and is c750 moslems a suitable amount to base anything on when theres 2,786,635 in the uk?

Was it a pole on the street or perhaps in a mosque under the eyes of others ,perhaps they were worried the data if not anonymously taken could fall into the hands of more right wing moslems and used against them.

I have a deep suspicion of surveys they are very easy to manipulate to any outcome and being the only data you cannot compare it to other data giving an average

You have a point but when the moslem council says moslem first britain second your not going to get anywhere ,as you know i dont pull punches regarding foreigners but i try not to paint them all with the same brush .kill them all or leave them alone were to far gone to win

If the police and media dropped the word moslem and used the term mass murderers you remove the power they were some sort of moslem hit men and deny them some divine right .treat them as normal mass murderers and treat them the same as our nutters and the mullahs cannot use it

Whoops that ofcourse is poll we dont want them involved as well lol

Edited by chesters1

I've done my bit before, I'm more than willing to do it again.

So who are you going to kill ? All moslems just to be sure ,how do you know their moslems so perhaps taking out dusky skinned people just to be sure ? Bugger anyone can be a moslem so perhaps people with beards just in case as well.

Terrorists dont wear uniforms thats why they win and encouraging some sort of anti moslem fatwa just gives them more power to spread their lies and perhaps stops us nice people getting more gold from their fields

Edited by chesters1

I'm just waiting for the call to arms.

Nobody in their right mind wants that but if we don't do something soon, we are on a slippery slope to a continent wide holocaust.