Will Teresa may resign

big_cod

You still havnt answered my question where is this deficit ?

How can it be a political disaster for the tories they won!

The deferceit is down but at what cost Austerity Chesters police cuts firemen cuts yes firemen cuts as well plus less tax receipts when you have a business you invest to make it grow speculate to accumulate .

And we have national dept at a record 1.7 trillion under this establishment and winning if can call it that no Chesters it was a disaster for the Torys and then the DUP and she is putting the Northern Ireland peace process in jeopardy for her own political woes this women needs removing sooner than later but guess she will get the maggy reatment very shortly remember when she got the boot they cheered in the streets by the way it's going terse May will get the same treatment,

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

May was a remainer so there would be some agenda behind her what about IDS ? Does get things done but has the balls to stand up for himself when its going wrong.

Certainly not ken clarke lol cant stand the arrogant pig

I think corbyn if he was pm would just except any restrictions just for a quiet life and you wouldnt see any difference except more money would prop up the superstate behind the scenes

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The deferceit is down but at what cost Austerity Chesters police cuts firemen cuts yes firemen cuts as well plus less tax receipts when you have a business you invest to make it grow speculate to accumulate .

And we have national dept at a record 1.7 trillion under this establishment and winning if can call it that no Chesters it was a disaster for the Torys and then the DUP and she is putting the Northern Ireland peace process in jeopardy for her own political woes this women needs removing sooner than later but guess she will get the maggy reatment very shortly remember when she got the boot they cheered in the streets by the way it's going terse May will get the same treatment,

How would a labour government fix it all?

Tax reciepts are down because the minimum wage has gone up and the tax thresholds have as well ,would you prefer that to reverse?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

How would a labour government fix it all?

Tax reciepts are down because the minimum wage has gone up and the tax thresholds have as well ,would you prefer that to reverse?

This economy is generated by consumer spending less cash flowing les tax receipts Austerity Chesters I say it again speculate to accumulate.

Wages have crashed in real terms people's wages have fallen way behind ask a nurse she will tell you .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

The question is:

Is May the right person to lead the UK into the brexit negotiations?

I think not. She has lost a great deal of credibility in Europe.

Is Corbyn the right person?

Again, I think not. He never had any credibility in Europe.

If there were ever a time for a proper coalition then this is it.

The UK need the brightest and the best, from whatever persuasion to get the best result possible.

This is not the time for political point scoring. maybe it should be taken out of the hands of the political parties and left to the Civil Service, as they are going to do all of the work anyway. This could affect the quality of life in the UK for the next 100 years.

Bloody right there sporty, there isn't a fag paper between them despite supposedly being at opposite ends of the political spectrum.

We have May and Corbyn who both possibly wanted to Remain but that is not entirely evident. We have a majority of Members who were remain.

And all of them are trying to score political points now.

Totally reminds me of the vote where the two aliens have taken over in 'The Simpsons', "Don't blame me I voted for the other one!"

About time we had a bloody good clear out, give some smart new voice a chance.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

This economy is generated by consumer spending less cash flowing les tax receipts Austerity Chesters I say it again speculate to accumulate.

Wages have crashed in real terms people's wages have fallen way behind ask a nurse she will tell you .

Labour tried to spend its way out of trouble now we're reaping their mismanagement trying to clear their depts

If labour couldnt run a country without borrowing how can the tories if they have to pay back the money labour borrowed at the same time and bring the deficit back down someone has to pay for labours past deeds and it will be the tax payer .

What part of the labour chancellors note "theres no money" dont you get? In real terms no money and a huge debt left for the next government to fix

Labours only policy is to tax the rich ,well that worked in the 18 years they had the reigns didnt it ? No or why would there be debt if the rich could fill the void

We have a low tax policy compared to the EU would you like it to rise?

Not propaganda not a tory lie not real? Labour left the country flat broke with huge debts fact!

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-06-24/infamous-liam-byrne-treasury-memo-seen-for-first-time/

The only people unefected is the scum of all parties that pretend to run the country and unelected ***** who really do and the lickspittals in the councils who grab any reason to punish the masses beneath them

Wages have fallen for two reasons

A theres people prepared to work for less

B inflation has risen but inflation is tiny to the past it can be far worse

PS consumer spending fuels inflation so it just doesnt work to try and spend your way out of a recession

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1