Grenfell Towers Fire

Martin56

Quite frankly, I do not know because I am not in possession of nor able to access the evidence.

I tried that approach way back in post #2.

Didn't work.

The pack has got it's blood up and even smart dogs get stupid when the chase is on.

• Like 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

The council cheif exec has resigned, no more £250k salary for him then

Now that's very interesting why would he go must have done something wrong .

And the Kensington council actually has £240 million in reserve and they saved a few quid on inferior cladding against advice .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Now that's very interesting why would he go must have done something wrong .

And the Kensington council actually has £240 million in reserve and they saved a few quid on inferior cladding against advice .

I watched the live debate in Parliment this morning and have to say that the tone and overall mood of the debate was what I expect to see but has been sadly lacking in the last few decades.

It was clear in the first thirty mins. or so that Parliment need to answer the questions being raised by the voters and meet the voters expectations, and that is, to find out what happend, how it happend and what measures could be taken to ensure it never happens again.

I thought the PM handled the questions very well (doesn't change my overriding opinion of her) and, as I said I was pleased to see a well debated topic.

After that it started to go to the dogs slightly, as the further back from the front benches the questions came from, "can the PM assure voters in (insert name of own constituency here) that....

Then there was the "can the PM tell us why xxxxxxx has not been sacked, to which the PM's reply that she had no power over that individual was never going to be good enough!

And then there was LAMMY, "Can the PM tell us why the Police aren't out there right now arresting people and seizing documents?" So sorry mate but we are luckily still quite a long yard from the Marxist State you would like to see in this country, there are some understandable rules for the Police arresting people, not the least of which, The Police and Criminal Evidence Act make that action rather difficult, or perhaps he would just have it changed to 'The Secret Police and Party Act.

Also glad to watch the speaker at his best and making it obvious that he was not going to put up with waffle, although it was quite a laugh when, in particular he told a NI member and SNP member to be quick with the question and the PM did well not to say, "slow down so I can understand you!"

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

79 people dead as of 02:53 all to save £5,000.

Just over £63.29 per life then.

The guilty parties will of course get away with it - as always - not to mention the millions of tax payers money wasted in inquiries just to satisfy the events surrounding.

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

79 people dead as of 02:53 all to save £5,000.

Just over £63.29 per life then.

The guilty parties will of course get away with it - as always - not to mention the millions of tax payers money wasted in inquiries just to satisfy the events surrounding.

Theresa May of course really doesn't give a **** - just looks bad on her watch!!!!!!

Theresa May of course really doesn't give a **** - just looks bad on her watch!!!!!!

Sorry for the **** thing.

I thought something strange when billy liar Teresa dismay started to shout that a full enquiry into cladding should take place obviously she thought it was the blair government who started the use of cladding challenging Corbyn in house saying it was labour to blame it was them who first used cladding when as she does regularly lie It was the thatcher government who stated useing cladding what is it with these people .but does is matter who atually first used cladding .

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/kickingthecat.wordpress.com/2017/06/29/theresa-may-lied-labour-did-not-start-the-cladding-of-tower-blocks-thatcher-did-heres-the-proof-video-evolvepolitics-com/amp/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Blah, blah, blah...

Give it a F****g rest! Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I watched the live debate in Parliment this morning and have to say that the tone and overall mood of the debate was what I expect to see but has been sadly lacking in the last few decades.

It was clear in the first thirty mins. or so that Parliment need to answer the questions being raised by the voters and meet the voters expectations, and that is, to find out what happend, how it happend and what measures could be taken to ensure it never happens again.

I thought the PM handled the questions very well (doesn't change my overriding opinion of her) and, as I said I was pleased to see a well debated topic.

After that it started to go to the dogs slightly, as the further back from the front benches the questions came from, "can the PM assure voters in (insert name of own constituency here) that....

Then there was the "can the PM tell us why xxxxxxx has not been sacked, to which the PM's reply that she had no power over that individual was never going to be good enough!

And then there was LAMMY, "Can the PM tell us why the Police aren't out there right now arresting people and seizing documents?" So sorry mate but we are luckily still quite a long yard from the Marxist State you would like to see in this country, there are some understandable rules for the Police arresting people, not the least of which, The Police and Criminal Evidence Act make that action rather difficult, or perhaps he would just have it changed to 'The Secret Police and Party Act.

Also glad to watch the speaker at his best and making it obvious that he was not going to put up with waffle, although it was quite a laugh when, in particular he told a NI member and SNP member to be quick with the question and the PM did well not to say, "slow down so I can understand you!"

Looks like heads are rolling hugh .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg