Here we go again robbed again

big_cod

Six million men and women in their 40s will have to wait a year longer to get their state pension, the government has announced.

The rise in the pension age to 68 will now be phased in between 2037 and 2039, rather than from 2044 as was originally proposed.

Those affected are currently between the ages of 39 and 47.

The announcement was made in the Commons by the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, David Gauke.

Bah i wil be long gone by then, let the kids worry about that. Im not. Im worried about the £22.000 the government has taken off my wife for starters, greedy bastard country, save for your old age, and then bang you for £22.000 from your personal pension plan in tax, e5002889.gif

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Six million men and women in their 40s will have to wait a year longer to get their state pension, the government has announced.

The rise in the pension age to 68 will now be phased in between 2037 and 2039, rather than from 2044 as was originally proposed.

Those affected are currently between the ages of 39 and 47.

The announcement was made in the Commons by the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, David Gauke.

Bah i wil be long gone by then, let the kids worry about that. Im not. Im worried about the £22.000 the government has taken off my wife for starters, greedy bastard country, save for your old age, and then bang you for £22.000 from your personal pension plan in tax, e5002889.gif

What this government did to woman who fell into the rat trap is shocking and it was very quietly swept under the carpet .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Strangely the press don't seen to have joined the dots between raising the state pension age and reducing life expectancy.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

6 million affected is it fair a lot will say not and politically anouced after the election it wasn't long ago they were shouting retire at 55 how things have very much gone the other way .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

6 million affected is it fair a lot will say not and politically anouced after the election it wasn't long ago they were shouting retire at 55 how things have very much gone the other way .

Ho ho i retired at 50 :icecream:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

All,

Ours (SSA) is doing about the same thing.

Must pay in more ($125,000)

Receive benefits at a later age (68)

Retire at age 62 (26% reduction)

Annual increase based on COLA (cost of living) ZERO

Some benefits are received as vouchers - not cash

Those are just off the top of my head. There are more but none affect me. I am well past any of the "newer" restrictions other than the annual increase.

Phone

"SOCIAL" programs are just that. Everyone is paying the benefits I receive. In my opinion history judges a society by how they treated the young, old, sick, widowed, etc. I've often wondered "how rich is RICH". At who's expense do you become "upper" anything? Last time I looked, which is some time ago, Americans put 4 - 5 pounds of edible food in the garbage every day. In WAY to many ways BIG COD is uncomfortably right. (but not always!)