A female Doctor...

Ken L

Anyway back to the doctor ,woman causing a fair bit of fuss ,10 20 50 years time perhaps a burka wearing one now that would raise hackles on twitter or perhaps not ?

Perhaps in OUR ghettos its best not to raise awareness of our existance? But wait it couldnt happen the tardis the screw driver and pretty well everything else would be regarded as western ( even space perhaps) and thus hated an reviled so not seen ,its a pity religeon doesnt regard the wests inventions as obscene then we wouldnt ssee any of them on tv or arguably heard on radio word of mouth isnt so good really hense we invented better ,they keep their 1001 nights we keep tv

You wouldnt see 'enraged' moslems protesting against us decadent westeners because ofcourse bbc world and bbc radio couldnt be heard a 1000 miles away without tv or radio

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Anyway back to the doctor ,woman causing a fair bit of fuss ,10 20 50 years time perhaps a burka wearing one now that would raise hackles on twitter or perhaps not ?

Perhaps in OUR ghettos its best not to raise awareness of our existance? But wait it couldnt happen the tardis the screw driver and pretty well everything else would be regarded as western ( even space perhaps) and thus hated an reviled so not seen ,its a pity religeon doesnt regard the wests inventions as obscene then we wouldnt ssee any of them on tv or arguably heard on radio word of mouth isnt so good really hense we invented better ,they keep their 1001 nights we keep tv

You wouldnt see 'enraged' moslems protesting against us decadent westeners because ofcourse bbc world and bbc radio couldnt be heard a 1000 miles away without tv or radio

Chester this burka thing is a heap of sh!t. I know a Tunisian guy, older than I am and he lives in Tunisia. If he sees a woman in the street wearing a burka or a chador he asks them why the are wearing a bin bag and reminds them that they are in Tunisia and not Pakistan or Afghanistan.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Nothing more than a power thing ,theres burkas to scarves at the place i detect so its not a definate rule ,i think dress modestly is probably the real rule?

Not a bad rule seeing some of the flesh on display with our females but i remember the 60's /70's and there was just as much but rarely on 20 stone heavily tattood things with chests like labradors ears we see today!

The overseas visitors at the festivals can go further with nets at the tiny eye slots ,how its legal to drive with such impaired vision is beyond me but i guess rather than upsetting them cops look the other way ?

Going by experience 95% of the cops on duty at the festivals are asian and i guess ahmadi moslems so theyre not going to dob them in surprising though women can drive but i guess rules can be bent if needs be or behaps ahmadi moslems let them ,perhaps letting women drives makes them the wrong type of moslem they are?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Nothing more than a power thing ,theres burkas to scarves at the place i detect so its not a definate rule ,i think dress modestly is probably the real rule?

Not a bad rule seeing some of the flesh on display with our females but i remember the 60's /70's and there was just as much but rarely on 20 stone heavily tattood things with chests like labradors ears we see today!

The overseas visitors at the festivals can go further with nets at the tiny eye slots ,how its legal to drive with such impaired vision is beyond me but i guess rather than upsetting them cops look the other way ?

Going by experience 95% of the cops on duty at the festivals are asian and i guess ahmadi moslems so theyre not going to dob them in surprising though women can drive but i guess rules can be bent if needs be or behaps ahmadi moslems let them ,perhaps letting women drives makes them the wrong type of moslem they are?

If I had said that snakey would be calling me out for being a racist.

The Ahmadiyya allow there women to drive. This women not driving is more of a Saudi thing.

The reason's they are considered to not be "real Muslems" are ab it deeper than that. They follow the wrong prophets.

Some nutter from Bradford (I think it was Bradford) drove all the way to Glasgow to murder an Ahmadiyya shopkeeper because he had the temerity to make a post on his FaceBook page wishing all his Christian customers a Happy Easter.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Why does almost everything on this forum end up discussing politics?

Please can we get back on topic, lads?

• Like 2

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

No Ken you said "The idea that black and Indian people were wandering around European cities in the 18th and 19'th centuries without attracting so much as a second glance is simply laughable."

Well it's far from "laughable" especially in cities like London, Bristol and Liverpool, but especially London.

East Indiamen had Indian crewmen. Posh folks had black slaves. Why would they have aroused "curiosity"?

A snippet from the link that chesters posted

"At the same time, international, and indeed global, migration (both economic and forced) became more significant. Following the end of hostilities at the conclusions of the Seven Years War in 1763 and the American War in 1783, a large number of black men and women from Africa, the Caribbean and North America settled in London. By the last quarter of the eighteenth century the black population of London is estimated to have been between 5,000 and 10,000. The outcome of the American War in particular also resulted in the establishment of a large American loyalist community, both white and black."

5,000 in a city of 1.4 million (at the time) isn't exactly a lot. Most would have been invisible even in what was without a doubt the most diverse city on he continent.

Seems there is even some disquiet among the writers when it comes to BBC casting choices.

Sometimes they get it right, they had a frisson of misunderstanding when they had Martha Jones meet Bill Shakespeare that was enough to suggest that her presence was indeed unusual.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

There's not much to say: I stopped watching Dr Who when was 14, (which is a long long time ago) this new one won't last long, she won't be able to go back in time in the Tardis - everyone knows women can't drive any vehicle properly, let alone reverse one!

They should never have given them the vote. Ooops, sorry, that's political. :D, (but great for starting a row at a party). ;)

• Like 2

You forgot to mention that she's also blond!

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

If I had said that snakey would be calling me out for being a racist.

The Ahmadiyya allow there women to drive. This women not driving is more of a Saudi thing.

The reason's they are considered to not be "real Muslems" are ab it deeper than that. They follow the wrong prophets.

Some nutter from Bradford (I think it was Bradford) drove all the way to Glasgow to murder an Ahmadiyya shopkeeper because he had the temerity to make a post on his FaceBook page wishing all his Christian customers a Happy Easter.

Nah can't be arsed, Chesters1 is what he is and is honest about it and doesn't pretend to be otherwise so i havent got a problem with that. Edited by snakey1

The very first post in this thread is political.