A female Doctor...

Ken L

There's not much to say: I stopped watching Dr Who when was 14, (which is a long long time ago) this new one won't last long, she won't be able to go back in time in the Tardis - everyone knows women can't drive any vehicle properly, let alone reverse one!

They should never have given them the vote. Ooops, sorry, that's political. :D, (but great for starting a row at a party). ;)

1) The day that you can do a lap or the Nurburgring quicker than Sabine Schmitz you can make comments about "women not being able to drive anything properly."

I'd even hazard a guess that if you had the Porche and she had a Trannie Van she would still beat your ass.

2) I'd also hazard a guess that in a parallel parking competition my ex would whack your ass every time.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Doctor Who is a time lord if i'm not mistaken, so does that mean the new doctor is a time lady? :doh:

Time Lords are a species from the planet Gallifrey

There have been a few female Time Lords in past episodes. I believe Lynda Bellingham once starred as a Time Lord.

Female Time Lords are sometimes referred to as Time Ladies.

Next question.

B0YUmmiIgAAjVXs.png

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

1) The day that you can do a lap or the Nurburgring quicker than Sabine Schmitz you can make comments about "women not being able to drive anything properly."

Female racing drivers are about as rare a female Nobel Prize winners - and there's a reason for that.

But while it's true that more of the world's really great drivers are men than women, it's also true that more of the world's really bad drivers are men than women.

Insurance industry figures show that women are generally safer than men.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

If I had said that snakey would be calling me out for being a racist.

The Ahmadiyya allow there women to drive. This women not driving is more of a Saudi thing.

The reason's they are considered to not be "real Muslems" are ab it deeper than that. They follow the wrong prophets.

Some nutter from Bradford (I think it was Bradford) drove all the way to Glasgow to murder an Ahmadiyya shopkeeper because he had the temerity to make a post on his FaceBook page wishing all his Christian customers a Happy Easter.

Head of the clan here wished me happy christmas i wished him happy eid (he remarked the only non moslem he knew that did) nothing wrong with politeness and i am sure neither of us isnt trying to convert the other .

The only time he has mentioned Islam i said if i couldnt be a good christian then i most certainly couldnt be a good moslem he was happy with that.

I try not to talk both politics and religeon with him theres an awful lot of money and hopefully a bit more gold in his field ,i maybe fat i aint stupid

He came over from pakistan ten years ago (speaks english well and wears a flat cap rather than those pie things) he still misses monkeys and he was wondering if we had had any centuries before ,i told him we probably ate them us whiteys eat anything which amused him.

I suppose you can be racist talking about your own kind but i have no clue if they could be polish or any other white type of human ,most of the time i am averting my eyes from the wobbling cleavage (got no problem with cleavage if its under 15 stone each side) and they rarely speak other than with finger on phone or high pitched whines just above my hearing threshold usualy about some in pronounceable named child in a pram infront of them!

The black versions tend to be wellbuilt on the rear rather than front and differ by having said phone clamped to ear for hours but saying nothing and any child dragged by one arm i supose the pram was sold to top up the phone? Their childs name is also unpronounceable which seems to be the fad today in all the poorer people ,no money unpronounceable name !?

We will see if the child actually likes it in due course but i think beyonce50centpoopdaddymotherfunner smith a bit over the top in job interview's in anyones opinion

The nepalese just seem to be there and talk in loud voices (i presume having to speak in rarified climes does it) the men lead and are polite the women follow their only attributes seem to be anoying stallholders by moving fruit from one bowl to the other but darker tales exist of their toilet habbits .

The chinese appear to like nails i have never seen one without them touching one and the poles appear (the women that is) appear with their blond dry hair and child in pram everso often leaving the males to bring nice things to other people in boxes or instally nice kitchens to others

Not sure its racism just observation i am sure they are just as unimpressed with us ,i sure am when i look round at the litter and general decay we see now ,you notice it having to avoid looking at very expensive pictures of people inked onto the breasts of large women and boy some have large tatts as well as titts yuk!

Hopefully some will realise that an angelic picture of ralfamadeusbingcrosbyboysown21 on a vast 20 stone womenss arm now will look like the elephant man when they are toothless 5 stone crones in 40 years time but each to their own

Whilst talking about the observations on one street in aldershot i was going to mention the army but you rarely see one ,the army wives (the original dry blond hair pushing pram stereotypes) but with northern accents are all but extinct their breed no doubt undercut by the polish version a sad reflection of the times ,even the smart gurkas with their green blazer with sleeping bag or vacuum flask under one arm (no idea either?) Have been shipped to folkestone for their amusement aldershot is far worse than aldershot ever was ,the blood and puke long gone except for the smell of the homelesses version in the Alley ,even the lifts smell ok how times change the army restricted to a couple of pubs with grey haired proud para emblazoned teashirt wearing chaps fading away once they have gone there will be little to show the army ever existed there !

Its so bad even poundworld and poundland has fled i guess the homeless pinched the profit or the nepalese moved it who knows?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

There's nowt wrong with a bit of stereotyping.

None of women drivers I meet on the road around here are Sabine Schmitz, they're not even up to Mr Bean yet.

OK - so who's turn is it in the Barrel??

We've just about had every other phobia on here so far!!

"All the nice girls love a sailor" - "All the nice girls love a Tar".

Most of you know the rest!!

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.