Britains Trump?

Ken L

She's already said that she's prepared to ban shechita and risk the wrath of the Jewish community in order to do away with religious exemptions to animal welfare laws in slaughterhouses, so I don't think she's too bothered about upsetting a few Scotts - besides, there may not be nearly as much resistance as you think.

As for Trump, I think he was the better of two evils but I'm not really a fan. He did however demonstrate that by resonating with ordinary people, it's possible to rise rapidly and gain power.

With regard to the wall, give him a chance, he's been in office for less than a year.

The Kardashians "resonate" with ordinary people. I don't do soothsaying but I'd bet my left **** there is not going to be any wall, nor are there going to be any new jobs in the Rust Belt.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

According to census data (which is very flawed when it comes to actual religiosity), Catholics comprise 15.9% of the overall Scottish population. In 2011, Catholics outnumbered adherents of the Church of Scotland in just four of the council areas, including North Lanarkshire, Inverclyde, West Dunbartonshire, and the most populous one: Glasgow City.

Any government that isn't prepared to ruffle the feathers of people in just four council areas isn't worth the name.

As for Le Pen, she spent years kicking racists out of her party and openly invited her detractors to read her policies before calling her a Nazi.

You seem to be easily triggered by the prospect of politicians who are prepared to put the people who pay the bills first.

• Like 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

She's an odd fish, isn't she? Gay, feminist, agnostic, leftish economics and class sympathies, anti-immigration, anti-Islamic. It's not that her beliefs are in any way internally inconsistent, but they put her at odds with mainstream left and right politics.

She's an odd fish, isn't she? Gay, feminist, agnostic, leftish economics and class sympathies, anti-immigration, anti-Islamic. It's not that her beliefs are in any way internally inconsistent, but they put her at odds with mainstream left and right politics.

I would count myself as "anti-Islamic", but I don't think that closing mosques is any kind of answer.

According to census data (which is very flawed when it comes to actual religiosity), Catholics comprise 15.9% of the overall Scottish population. In 2011, Catholics outnumbered adherents of the Church of Scotland in just four of the council areas, including North Lanarkshire, Inverclyde, West Dunbartonshire, and the most populous one: Glasgow City.

Any government that isn't prepared to ruffle the feathers of people in just four council areas isn't worth the name.

As for Le Pen, she spent years kicking racists out of her party and openly invited her detractors to read her policies before calling her a Nazi.

You seem to be easily triggered by the prospect of politicians who are prepared to put the people who pay the bills first.

That must be about half the Central Belt right there.

I'm easily triggered by political parties who have Fascist symbols in their logos. I would not trust any of the Le Pens as far as could throw them.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Re. Le Pen

What people say in public does not always square with what they think in private.

I don't trust her and it seems that the French electorate felt pretty much the same way.

As for Trump, Trump Jr. Kushner and Manafort, the best they can hope for is adjoining cells, so they will have someone to talk to.

Edited by Sportsman

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

I would count myself as "anti-Islamic", but I don't think that closing mosques is any kind of answer.

That must be about half the Central Belt right there.

I'm easily triggered by political parties who have Fascist symbols in their logos. I would not trust any of the Le Pens as far as could throw them.

Ooh, a flame symbol in the colours of the French flag. I can hear the sound of jackboots from here.....

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

So first off, the schools are located in one of the four council areas that I mentioned.

They opened and remain open, although there is a huge size disparity.

It may have been the first to co-locate but there's no suggestion anywhere that I can find that there have been any issues and the article doesn't suggest resistance.

What's your point?

I'm surprised I have to spell it out. The kids can eat together, play together but heaven help that they should learn together. It's bloody pathetic. This is where I come from Ken. I lived in the next town.

Ooh, a flame symbol in the colours of the French flag. I can hear the sound of jackboots from here.....

That "flame" symbol is a copy of the logo of "Movimento Sociale Italiano".