Another massacre

Andrew

That "filthy foreigners burrito food" is as much Texan as it is Mexican

Texas was mexico until 1848 lol

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I see that, as usual, within a short time of this incident being reported ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack, following the release of more information on the ldentity of the shooter, far from remaining quiet on an obvious mistake they are now still claiming that he is 'one of theirs' who converted to Islam just recently! Morons.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

"He's just a guy who played video poker and took cruises and ate burritos at Taco Bell."

It's got a lot to answer for that Taco Bell

It must be the salt content.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I see that, as usual, within a short time of this incident being reported ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack, following the release of more information on the ldentity of the shooter, far from remaining quiet on an obvious mistake they are now still claiming that he is 'one of theirs' who converted to Islam just recently! Morons.

It must be the salt content.

Taco Bell don't do halal ;-)

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

John,

You have a Monarch, our equivalent is the Constitution. Neither are perfect. Both topics should be off base for the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

Your comment shows no respect. Don't represent that it does.

Phone

All,

As for the topic. This event is a tragedy of moral decay and a common civil society. No alteration of our laws could change the killing that occurred in Las Vegas. The guy was not "crazy". He carried out a well orchestrated attack on authority of law weeks or months in the planning. The weapons and ammunition were illegal and recently acquired.

That's not the point. Troublesome as it is, he could have been one of a million people. We are very much on a path of civil war IMO. Or, more likely the truth a continuation of the first civil war heavily promoted by social media.

I hate that guns are the focal point. Guns are like 5 legged frogs, simply an indicator of greater problems.

For myself, I am well documented on AN as anti-gun. I am NOT anti-American.

Phone

• Like 1

59 dead now, and 500+ injured

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

And you would do well to learn about sarcasm.

Nothing hypocritical in my post, just a comment on how certain sections of your own country seem to value life less than some freedoms. Those people that mourn the massacre of innocents, while still defending that same freedom that contributed to their murder. Now if you want an example of hypocrisy there's one right there.

Just as I respect your right to post comments, be they inappropriate, or often incorrect, I would ask you to respect my right to do the same.

John.

1ST Amendment includes freedom of speech.

How dare you question the God given constitution of the Colonies John

Nothing will change with that war mongering Trump at the helm, he is a pro gun sort of a chap, after all he did tell the NRA that he would NEVER CHANGE any gun laws in the USA,

• Like 1

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

John,

You have a Monarch, our equivalent is the Constitution. Neither are perfect. Both topics should be off base for the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

Phone

Nothing of the sort ,our monarch is like your statue of liberty ,it was given to us by another country ,its power is in it attracts visitors ,to some it causes excitement ,something about it changed a 100 years ago (you can google that) ,its symbolic and it causes contraversy to this day.

Our monarchs only power is tradition ,it can command but rarely does

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

John,

Phone

Phone, our Monarchy has little to do with the laws of our country, can you claim the same for your constitution?

Am I wrong in saying that those who claim/demand the right to own guns, do so because the constitution says they can?

Am I also wrong to say that many of those who are mourning the death and injury of these poor sods, also back the right to own firearms?

Why is it although people are saddened and appalled at these atrocities, few are surprised?

The latest I've heard is that this crazy man owned 40 firearms, 10 of which he took to his hotel, and used to murder nearly 60 innocent people, and injure 500 more. Tell me why anyone would need to own 40 firearms? If it's for personal protection then what the hell is he protecting himself from, the government?? We have a voting system to try and control our Government, I thought you did as well.

You accuse me of lack of respect. Respect for who?

I feel sorrow and respect for those who suffer in these situations, for those who help others injured there. I feel sorrow for the families and friends of the victims.

I feel respect for those who try to change the mad archaic laws that contribute to these tragic losses of life.

I have no respect for those who refuse to try and amend this situation. In fact it is they who show no respect for the victims, by continuing to support this 'right to bear arms' without impunity.

John.

• Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John