Will/Should the monarchy survive the death of the Queen?

Ken L

All,

What the hell is wrong with you Brits? It's a NO BRAINER !! Are you jaw set on leaving this planet? BREXIT with no monarch will indeed amount to a tiny worthless island.

The value of the monarchy to the UK’s economy is an estimated £1.155 billion for 2015. Just my guess, 2015 was a "bad" year.

This figure has been calculated (Brand Finance) by netting off costs such as the Sovereign Grant, the millions spent on security and the maintenance of the palaces against sources of income such as the surplus generated by the Crown Estate, the uplift in tourism and the price premium from brands carrying Royal Warrants. (just one of the more conservative estimates I found on Google out of five.)

Phone

• Like 1

All,

What the hell is wrong with you Brits? It's a NO BRAINER !! Are you jaw set on leaving this planet? BREXIT with no monarch will indeed amount to a tiny worthless island.

The value of the monarchy to the UK’s economy is an estimated £1.155 billion for 2015. Just my guess, 2015 was a "bad" year.

This figure has been calculated (Brand Finance) by netting off costs such as the Sovereign Grant, the millions spent on security and the maintenance of the palaces against sources of income such as the surplus generated by the Crown Estate, the uplift in tourism and the price premium from brands carrying Royal Warrants. (just one of the more conservative estimates I found on Google out of five.)

Phone

Sometimes you just miss an opportunity to gain advantage Phone. You should say something along the lines of, 'Hey yo ya all, what a humdinger of an idea there par'ner (spit into bucket) but ya all are gonna be needun a President and yo all can have our rooting tooting one (spit into bucket), be our plezure there par'ner.' (Tip brim of large hat) end with 'yuall have a nice day now ya here.'

Don't thank me Phone I used google translate! Thumbs thingy; Smiley face thingy.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."