Perhaps the ultimate big brother

Phone

All,

"U.S. authorities approved the world’s first digital drug, an antipsychotic pill that signals smartphones once it reaches the gut so doctors can track whether patients are taking their medication."

Phone

Unfortunately useless where there is no signal lol

Hmm does the pill alert the pilltakers phone using an app which passes on the info?

Unfortunately useless where there is no phone lol

A poor persons version would be the pill is half full of metal ,a simple walk past an xray machine would reveal all except in high crime areas where bullet fragments would confuse things.

Tech for everything nowadays.

Just a thought if the pill taker has no phone will one be provided in case 2?

Chesters1 scenario

Patient "i am going to kill everyone"

Doc "take this pill it will make you better"

Patient "i'l have an iphone x in black please"

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Because there is no better way of treating someone who thinks they are being electronically monitored by secret government microchips than by actually monitoring them with government microchips.

What could possibly go wrong.

More importantly, other than boosting drug company profits and allowing doctors to treat the government as a cash cow, what does this actually achieve that Long-Acting Injectable Antipsychotics can not?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Apple paying less tax in the UK?

Google as well i forgot the app

Whoops vodaphone for the sim?

The trouble with big pharmas is they have all the cards for 30? Odd years ,you want the drug they dictate if you get it ,if they can make more profit by inserting a device they sure will ,you stump up or you have to cage half the population

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson