Sporty, you are a bit quiet.......

Huge_Vitae

No comments on 'Masterchef, the Professionals this season', have you eaten your typing fingers, if so, I hope you made a nice sauce! I'm rooting for Louisa but fear youthful inexperience might let her down.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Hi Huge

As you say, nail biting stuff.

I would love to see Louisa win, although I am sure that she will have a very bright future come what may.

TBH I can't see anyone coming close to beating Mark, unless he has a meltdown.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Is it possible to use the term "nail biting stuff" and "masterchef" in the same sentence ,everything on TV is fake ,its not real ,its scripted ,directed "entertainment" for the masses

Perhaps if there was exploding ovens ,deadly ingredients that killed on contact if not cooked to an exact temperature or random nudes running across the studio THEN cooking would be entertaining lol

Get edgy substitute flour eggs and butter for elephants eyes ,tigers butt or rhino flank ,the program sales in Africa would triple they have no idea how to cook them I see them just lying about ,sun drying is the pinnacle it seems

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Hi Huge

As you say, nail biting stuff.

I would love to see Louisa win, although I am sure that she will have a very bright future come what may.

TBH I can't see anyone coming close to beating Mark, unless he has a meltdown.

Well, I would have said he's made mistakes before and could do again, and on the start of tonight's episode, out of the three I was rooting for Steven if only because of another of my old sayings, 'never trust a skinny cook!', but Matt's error was with the Chef's signature dish that he prepared which once again demonstrated his 'I think I'm excellent' attitude and lead to his demise.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Is it possible to use the term "nail biting stuff" and "masterchef" in the same sentence ,everything on TV is fake ,its not real ,its scripted ,directed "entertainment" for the masses

Perhaps if there was exploding ovens ,deadly ingredients that killed on contact if not cooked to an exact temperature or random nudes running across the studio THEN cooking would be entertaining lol

Get edgy substitute flour eggs and butter for elephants eyes ,tigers butt or rhino flank ,the program sales in Africa would triple they have no idea how to cook them I see them just lying about ,sun drying is the pinnacle it seems

IED inclusive menus, randomly poisoned ingredients probably would increase viewer numbers, just not sure on contestants and judges!

Although I recall a sandwich shop in New York which did a roaring trade on its 'minefield sarnies' where the chefs would randomly place one of those killer tiny chillies randomly through some of them.

So what do I know?

Even got his name wrong

I knew who you meant so it doesn't matter, Louisa and Craig to through tonight I reakon.

Chesters, I heard a rumour that Marcus makes a grope at Monica and she stabs him in the eye with a fish slice....

• Like 1

I knew who you meant so it doesn't matter, Louisa and Craig to through tonight I reakon.

Chesters, I heard a rumour that Marcus makes a grope at Monica and she stabs him in the eye with a fish slice....

Don't know who Monica is ,perhaps she's ugly thus not worth looking for sordid pictures?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Don't know who Monica is ,perhaps she's ugly thus not worth looking for sordid pictures?

I think Monika is Phones' sister, they used to live in Alabama but she left when he bought her a sexy nighty for her birthday, when she came to UK she trained as a chef and developed her own signature dish called 'potted Scallops', a lot thought that the dish would resemble potted shrimp, ie, shrimps cooked and then cooled in butter, but in actual fact her 'potted scallops' were scallops dredged near to the shore of Whitby and were scallops mixed with smashed up lobster pots.

But the recipe was frowned upon, not by Michelin starred chefs, but by 'Catering Assistants' who were promoted to AB grade and by people who thought that their 16 year old son should be able, if they wish, to undertake a Masters Degree at a foreign University despite being hoody wearing and 'I am going to wear a baseball cap back to front on my head' brigade. But there again, as everybody of any reasonable intelligence knows everybody who voted Brexit did not know what exactly they voted for, that Brexit will cause global warming to increase and that the fall in Cod, Hake, Haddock etc catches in the North Sea are absolutely nothing to do with the Danes taking tonnes upon tonnes of Sandeels from the North Sea but due to global warming caused by Brexit.

There, I think I have covered a few other threads as well, perhaps best to concentrate on my prediction, that Craig and Louisa made it through, interesting final, now Chesters, you just have to figure a way to make hemlock sauce acceptable and we both get our wish!

• Like 2