Barry's lost his parking spot again

Phone

hahaha phone,

someone using two parking places deserves more than a parking ticket. :rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:

it's how you deal with parking tickets that makes it interesting. I have just had a hello remember us from a councils debt collector as one of my tickets enters it's second year without a penny piece from me.

They have no chance what so ever of getting paid, even though they allege they have a warrant to collect, there is nothing they can do to enforce it, not a legal document. Most if not all councils act outside of u k law when it comes to alleged parking offences. And the council bailiffs certainly do. It's all about collecting money.

Some are too frightened to challenge them. I haven't found the need to go at them full on yet.

ohhh, one day last year there was a yellow boot on me van, :yawn: turned around and the next minute it found it's way onto the side of the curb, dunno how that happened. The next time though, i'll take possession of it and use it against those who think they have the right to deprive me or my family of the right to travel. Much fun and games. :crazy:

• Like 1

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

All I can add to that is the link that Phone forgot to post:- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5362071/War-passive-aggressive-parking-notes-north-London.html

..........and to tell you that that, (Crouch End) is where I was born, understandably it only became so fashionable after I'd left.

The street I was born on and grew up on had exactly 100 houses: when I was nipper, just two of the households in that street owned a car. A Humber Super Snipe Reg. No. JAN 92 owned by the boss-man of an electrical company, and a 1936 Lanchester owned by a young(ish) spinster, sorry can't remember the number of that one, (it was further away and I didn't see it every day like the Humber).

ahhh got a parking ticket just off crouch hill, one of the side roads, Islington council, corbyn country.

:bleh: shame they never got their act together while attempting to extract money :bleh:

:bleh: and I was clamped ( for a very short time) while still attempting to extract the same money in the hackney area. :bleh:

don't ya just hate it when they gang up on you.

and they even knocked on me door at 6 am to find me very much wide awake, while rattling yet another yellow boot they still failed to collect. Hence the new year hello again letter. bless 'em

Edited by barry luxton

ahhh got a parking ticket just off crouch hill, one of the side roads, Islington council, corbyn country.

That's where I lived, a side road off Crouch Hill, but the North end, which was Hornsey, (now Haringey), Islington was over the top of Crouch Hill going in towards London.

• Like 1

:clap3: I was taken to A&E from work suffering from a suspected stroke, someone from work drove and parked my car at the hospital, paying for an hours parking. By the time my wife arrived there was a penalty ticket on the car. I refused to pay it and received threatening letters threatening increased fines, court action , Bailiffs etc. I explained that I didn't park it, I was having an ECG at the time. They said as the registered owner I was responsible, WRONG, in law the person parking the car is responsible not the owner. Change of tack. Legally I must know who is driving my car, WRONG again. How can I know who is driving my car if I am in hospital wired up to an ECG machine or if someone steals it from my driveway while I'm asleep. Next tack, bailiffs will come and seize possessions from my home to cover costs which are now over £300. WRONG again, they need a court order to enter my property to seize goods. I then sent them a letter telling them they had no legal right to harass me over a debt that wasn't my responsibility and any future harassment and I would report them to the police. Funnily enough the letters stopped but I am very careful when I park at QA hospital, I usually drive my wife's car.

hahaha phone,

someone using two parking places deserves more than a parking ticket. :rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:

it's how you deal with parking tickets that makes it interesting. I have just had a hello remember us from a councils debt collector as one of my tickets enters it's second year without a penny piece from me.

They have no chance what so ever of getting paid, even though they allege they have a warrant to collect, there is nothing they can do to enforce it, not a legal document. Most if not all councils act outside of u k law when it comes to alleged parking offences. And the council bailiffs certainly do. It's all about collecting money.

Some are too frightened to challenge them. I haven't found the need to go at them full on yet.

ohhh, one day last year there was a yellow boot on me van, :yawn: turned around and the next minute it found it's way onto the side of the curb, dunno how that happened. The next time though, i'll take possession of it and use it against those who think they have the right to deprive me or my family of the right to travel. Much fun and games. :crazy:

Edited by Norm B
  • Like 2