Surface of lake covered in floating 'stuff'

philocalist

Stainless steel clippers?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Chesters1,

Actually, at the furthest point from the middle of the island we estimated only 120 - 150 YARDS. I was as close as 10 - 12 yards from a shoreline at one point according to the Indians. I denied the location but I'm sure they were probably right.

Phone

Indians! Where were you pambam?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Chesters1,

NO - we have our own "Indians" I'd tell you the tribe but can't even come close to spelling

Phone

Surely they are americans !,next you will be letting those with african heritage get power by being some sort of special group!

You rarely hear of slav americans or croation americans or the hundred and one different ethneticities have special status over other 'mere' americans ,your melting pot is a unreal as ours lol

Look at how much power the jews have because they insist some god chose them above others ! Could be moslems next or mexicans.

Best not to give minorities status by mentioning they are minorities therefore different

Edited by chesters1

Chesteres1,

We are a nation of diaspora. We strive for a homogeneous pot. We indeed have many diaspora as there are nations or tribes. The blacks and the "chinks" have always hated the Irish. That is until an outsider is critical. Then we become nationalistic. We learned that while we were "that colony". I'd think you could at least admit your responsibility for our prejudices.

Phone

PS my Indians were Canadians

Your giving them to much power !indians AND Canadians!?