• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 chesters1

chesters1

AN Resident Contrarian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,643 posts
  • Interests:fishing,fossils,researching intrepid reels and general being naughty

Posted Yesterday, 10:42 PM

Stainless steel clippers?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness  it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Whitby scallops caught by scottish boats best that money can buy,the nearer the shore they're dredged the better they taste

#22 chesters1

chesters1

AN Resident Contrarian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,643 posts
  • Interests:fishing,fossils,researching intrepid reels and general being naughty

Posted Yesterday, 10:48 PM

Chesters1,

Actually, at the furthest point from the middle of the island we estimated only 120 - 150 YARDS.  I was as close as 10 - 12 yards from a shoreline at one point according to the Indians.  I denied the location but I'm sure they were probably right.

Phone

Indians! Where were you pambam?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness  it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Whitby scallops caught by scottish boats best that money can buy,the nearer the shore they're dredged the better they taste

#23 Phone

Phone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,549 posts

Posted Today, 04:29 AM

Chesters1,

NO - we have our own "Indians"  I'd tell you the tribe but can't even come close to spelling

Phone

#24 chesters1

chesters1

AN Resident Contrarian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,643 posts

Posted Today, 05:52 AM

Chesters1,

NO - we have our own "Indians"  I'd tell you the tribe but can't even come close to spelling

Phone

Surely they are americans !,next you will be letting those with african heritage get power by being some sort of special group!
You rarely hear of slav americans or croation americans or the hundred and one different ethneticities have special status over other 'mere' americans ,your melting pot is a unreal as ours lol
Look at how much power the jews have because they insist some god chose them above others ! Could be moslems next or mexicans.
Best not to give minorities status by mentioning they are minorities therefore different

Edited by chesters1, Today, 05:55 AM.