May gives Putin a "Get Out"

Martin56

Guided by the stars is exactly what they are:

So popping its head up and looking for the pole star only tells it where north is its no more accurate than a compass where if you walk around the earth theres a million norths depending on how many times you look at it

Mind you with a nuke real accuracy isnt needed as once its hit its target its lost the object of its existance

Logic says america controls them i dont care who says otherwise especially like a great number of scientific predictions we will never know or more importantly be able to punish the scientist for telling a lie.only an idiot gives a stick so he can be hit with it

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• 2 weeks later...

She then threw Putin a bone in saying that maybe the Russians Might have lost control of the Nerve Agent & that it COULD have fallen into the hands of others.

Going back to original post.......

Bearing in mind this happened a few days before Russa's elections, then even if it did happen as May suggested, there is no way Putin could admit to losing control of a chemical weapon - it would be domestic political suicide at worst or a great loss of face at best.

One recent development puzzles me. If this agent is so bloody toxic, how come the victims are recovering ? As Chesters said, polonium works,, why should the assassins bother with anything else. ? That in itself might be a clue as to who was responsible.

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

Now there is no proof of the nerve agents original original so here we are guilty before the trial did Mrs May did she jump the gun we will very soon find out if they Russians are to blame and if proved its a completely different story but as it stands it has not being proved where the nerve agent was manufactured and who actually used it and it is against international law to accuse another country on such a serious issue as this without going to the United nations first Britain could end up with egg on their face.

The Russian Mafia are rife in London we can only speculate on who did used this agent .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43636726

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

You cant use the BBC you say its biased

"

So the moons made of cheese Hugh yep in your eyes it is not only do this government lie and deceive people they get caught out as well so if want to lie along with them well blacks white ain't it Watch the video Hugh and see the lies is it fiction Hugh is this man on the video a liar how you heard the song liar liar liar mrs May hugh it hit the top of the charts but the Tory bias BBC wouldn't play why is that I wonder now if had been Corbyn liar liar liar it would have played day and night wouldn't it my friend but there you go bulkshit baffles brains watch the policeman says there no extra police on streets please ."

Ofcourse to keep it fair i will tell everyone any link barry uses is" probably not a porky " another Cod Revelation.

Words and haunt will be amusing to provide for you ,no worry its free! But tackling the actual quotes context difficult as many no longer speak child

Playing the 'blame game' is a long used political weapon by everyone politition and government on earth ,generally its an excuse to do something or worse taking your attentions away from whats going on closer to home

We know this when it was leaked when the worlds attention was on the twin towers "it was a good time to reveal bad news" or words to that effect ,hoping ofcourse it wasnt noticed !

In other words several thousand people dying was great in political circles but you cant blame the tories this time

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1358985/Sept-11-a-good-day-to-bury-bad-news.html

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

You cant use the BBC you say its biased

"

So the moons made of cheese Hugh yep in your eyes it is not only do this government lie and deceive people they get caught out as well so if want to lie along with them well blacks white ain't it Watch the video Hugh and see the lies is it fiction Hugh is this man on the video a liar how you heard the song liar liar liar mrs May hugh it hit the top of the charts but the Tory bias BBC wouldn't play why is that I wonder now if had been Corbyn liar liar liar it would have played day and night wouldn't it my friend but there you go bulkshit baffles brains watch the policeman says there no extra police on streets please ."

Ofcourse to keep it fair i will tell everyone any link barry uses is" probably not a porky " another Cod Revelation.

Words and haunt will be amusing to provide for you ,no worry its free! But tackling the actual quotes context difficult as many no longer speak child

Playing the 'blame game' is a long used political weapon by everyone politition and government on earth ,generally its an excuse to do something or worse taking your attentions away from whats going on closer to home

We know this when it was leaked when the worlds attention was on the twin towers "it was a good time to reveal bad news" or words to that effect ,hoping ofcourse it wasnt noticed !

In other words several thousand people dying was great in political circles but you cant blame the tories this time

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1358985/Sept-11-a-good-day-to-bury-bad-news.html

Me playing the blame game ? no not me so when were you guilty before charged

And I thought you said you dont use links they are lies .?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

I thought you said you dont use links they are lies .

No you said that i said i dont read them

No you said that i said i dont read them

? so why put a link up a then I thought everything was just in your head in Chesters world so you have just completely contradicted yourself .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

? so why put a link up a then I thought everything was just in your head in Chesters world .

I can link to anything because i have never stated (as you have often) the press (including those who were in fleetstreet) the murdoch media ,the BBC and a few others were "liers ,biased, fit for toilet papper ,gutter press"

There fore any link to any of them by you in your words are lies

I have never said this ,i have said i dont read them its quite simple to see the difference.

When you put a link in your post to any of the above i tell everyone they are lies because you told us they were.

If you want to read the posts you said any of the above so i can oblige theres nothing to do in this rain

Edited by chesters1

Me playing the blame game ? no not me so when were you guilty before charged

And I thought you said you dont use links they are lies .?

I never said you i said its a political thing ,try reading before posting

"Playing the 'blame game' is a long used political weapon by everyone politition and government on earth ,generally its an excuse to do something or worse taking your attentions away from whats going on closer to home"

Perhaps i should it shouldnt be everone but 'every' but i have no doubt everyone does ,theres few that dont jump to conclusions polititions are no diiferent

Edited by chesters1

I can link to anything because i have never stated (as you have often) the press (including those who were in fleetstreet) the murdoch media ,the BBC and a few others were "liers ,biased, fit for toilet papper ,gutter press"

There fore any link to any of them by you in your words are lies

I have never said this ,i have said i dont read them its quite simple to see the difference.

When you put a link in your post to any of the above i tell everyone they are lies because you told us they were.

If you want to read the posts you said any of the above so i can oblige theres nothing to do in this rain

You have said Chesters links are all lies you have said it many many times you dont need links you do not believe them I make my own assumptions now you cant have your cake and it come on . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg