Bully

Andrew

Correct: we've got there eventually.

Thats probably similar odds of winning the lottery but If we havent watched the programme we cant really judge it can we I looked on Wikipedia!!!! poor old jim he will be so disappointed.the lad entertained millions so what do we watch university challenge!!!. Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Used to watch it, didn't particularly like it. I imagine if they ever bring it back to our screens, DecAnt will be presenting it and I'll never watch.

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

I don't care how many millions of you sheeple watched it.

I didn't - ever.

I had to read about it on Wikipedia yesterday to confirm my suspicions about it before responding.

(It sounded even more grim than I'd thought possible).

So, I'll say it again, you're wrong, not everybody watched it (or even wanted to watch it). I can also tell you that I've never watched a programme where ant & dec are involved, and I never will cos it doesn't appeal to me, I despise all that fake enthusiasm and jollity, and just about everything else that attracts so many.

People are different, you should realise that by now.

You really are a sad man . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Used to watch it, didn't particularly like it. I imagine if they ever bring it back to our screens, DecAnt will be presenting it and I'll never watch.

I watched it John it rather funny but it was typical of 70-80 game show simple easy to watch and Millions watched it nobody said it was brilliant but jim he entertained.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Thats probably similar odds of winning the lottery but If we havent watched the programme we cant really judge it can we I looked on Wikipedia!!!! poor old jim he will be so disappointed.the lad entertained millions so what do we watch university challenge!!!.

I can make whatever judgements I like, you don't have to agree with them, but at least extend me the courtesy of understanding that I'm capable of coming to a decision that I'm happy with by reading a description.

I don't need to be entertained by game shows with quiz questions. I've seen a few game shows from time to time, I can't remember any that I've liked or wanted to watch again, they are just cheap dumbed down entertainment. If I want to watch a quiz, you're correct, I'll watch University Challenge or sometimes Only Connect, Victoria Coren is far more easy on the eye than Jim Bowen.

I've not tried being a homosexual but I know I don't want to: how about you?

I can make whatever judgements I like, you don't have to agree with them, but at least extend me the courtesy of understanding that I'm capable of coming to a decision that I'm happy with by reading a description.

I don't need to be entertained by game shows with quiz questions. I've seen a few game shows from time to time, I can't remember any that I've liked or wanted to watch again, they are just cheap dumbed down entertainment. If I want to watch a quiz, you're correct, I'll watch University Challenge or sometimes Only Connect, Victoria Coren is far more easy on the eye than Jim Bowen.

I've not tried being a homosexual but I know I don't want to: how about you?

No I am a lesbian now thats much more fun but how can you condemn something you have never watched strange one that but never mind .

Untitled-1.jpg

how can you condemn something you have never watched strange one that but never mind .

If you were to actually read, and attempt to comprehend my responses you would know, there's little point in me endlessly repeating the facts for you.

So, copy and paste it is. Read, learn, and inwardly digest. (Should have been my school motto - I certainly heard it often enough).

I'm capable of coming to a decision that I'm happy with by reading a description.

I don't need to be entertained by game shows with quiz questions. I've seen a few game shows from time to time, I can't remember any that I've liked or wanted to watch again, they are just cheap dumbed down entertainment.

So you read about it on Wikipedia and then come to the conclusion that the millions of people who watched bullseye are sheeple ? thats rather insulting isnt it ? I am quite sure a lot of people would say exactly the same about you watching university challenge even though I have watched it on numerous occasions myself no countdown my cup of tea mind Does that programme come into the sheeple category . ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

So you read about it on Wikipedia and then come to the conclusion that the millions of people who watched bullseye are sheeple ? thats rather insulting isnt it ? I am quite sure a lot of people would say exactly the same about you watching university challenge even though I have watched it on numerous occasions myself no countdown my cup of tea mind Does that programme come into the sheeple category . ?

I read up on it merely so that you couldn't say I knew nothing about it, so stop harping on about Wikipedia. I knew it was a game show, I don't like game shows, not one single one of them, if you took the trouble to read and understand what I've already said several times you would know that.

if calling avid game show watchers sheeple is insulting then so be it, I can't change how I think just to make you feel happy. I find it insulting that you pay no attention to what I write and yet you do it constantly,

Without some punctuation (or possibly editing/spellchecking) I can't understand your post beyond "myself", and therefore can't respond to that.