Bully

Andrew

I read up on it merely so that you couldn't say I knew nothing about it, so stop harping on about Wikipedia. I knew it was a game show, I don't like game shows, not one single one of them, if you took the trouble to read and understand what I've already said several times you would know that.

if calling avid game show watchers sheeple is insulting then so be it, I can't change how I think just to make you feel happy. I find it insulting that you pay no attention to what I write and yet you do it constantly,

Without some punctuation (or possibly editing/spellchecking) I can't understand your post beyond "myself", and therefore can't respond to that.

So you dont like game shows but it still doesnt give you right to be so presumptuous on people now I hope your not offended but so be it I think your a complete **** and thats not because you watch university challenge ? sorry I cant change thinking how i feel to make you happy but I think labelling peolple sheeple or foolish because they watch a game show not that I actually watch them have a nice .day . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything with the term 'reality' is sheeple fodder as is cooking progs and talent shows and pretty much anything considered light entertainment

Its all gone tits up since tutti frutti disapeared

No not that scottish tripe this one!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

So you dont like game shows but it still doesnt give you right to be so presumptuous on people now I hope your not offended but so be it I think your a complete **** and thats not because you watch university challenge ? sorry I cant change thinking how i feel to make you happy but I think labelling peolple sheeple or foolish because they watch a game show not that I actually watch them have a nice .day .

Sometimes you ought to stop digging: sheeple was the polite version.

Anything with the term 'reality' is sheeple fodder as is cooking progs and talent shows and pretty much anything considered light entertainment

Its all gone tits up since tutti frutti disapeared

No not that scottish tripe this one!

Super Europe? You sound like Mr Cod chesters.

I thought stuff like that was one of the reasons we voted to get out of the EU.

At least Bullseye was good old British crap, not that filthy forrin stuff.

I suppose if it was called 'oeil de taureaux', and had half naked young females running round a Monsieur Le Bowen it would be ok with you?

Where's your British Bullseye bulldog spirit gone man? Winston will be turning in his grave!

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Tits is tits ,so long as the tits are not stopping me creosoting my fence they're harmless

Blimey that songs vile ,i just posted a youtube link without running it let me try again

Close

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAPMN8IJU7Q

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

With lungs like that, I'd have thought that they would be able to sing better!

It's still 'forrin crap', but I must say I quite liked the one with the natural pair of 'voices', I don't much care for the plastic ones.

I used to play darts in a local league, back in the day, and used to watch anything with darts in, the same as anything with angling in, even if it was crap. One of my team mates applied for both of us to be on Bullseye, but didn't get selected. We used to tell everyone that they didn't want us because we were too good! :1a:

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Cannot stand those bloody game shows.As for darts John, not as good as it was, who wants to see two blokes prancing about the hockey (sp) with pink hair and just as gaudy clothing on. :bye2:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Cannot stand those bloody game shows.As for darts John, not as good as it was, who wants to see two blokes prancing about the hockey (sp) with pink hair and just as gaudy clothing on. :bye2:

My wife went to a hen do recently, the bride-to-be decided that it would be to a darts championship, at the Leeds Arena. (don't ask why). They all went as builders, complete with boots, Hi Viz jackets, and hard hats. They had to hand their hard hats in at the entrance, then were told that they couldn't wear the HI Viz jackets, and then had the choice of Lager or wine. The wine was nearly £20 a bottle, but they had to drink it from plastic pint 'glasses'.

Some of the blokes in their office had been teasing them, and asking what they knew about darts, and did they learn it from Bullseye. They didn't reckon with my wife, who started to reel of names in teams that I'd played against, like Alan Glazier, Leighton Rees, John Lowe, Keith Deller etc. She also said that back in the day they played 'proper' darts, and the audience were quiet when the players were throwing, not a screaming rabble like now. The 'experts' in the office soon shut up.

Mind you, I saw a clip someone downloaded from Sky Sports, and it showed the hen do lot screaming their heads off!

John.

The gaudy stuff/screaming whooping and hollirin has spoilt the darts John.

I for one don't want to see some bloke with a pink Mohican haircut trying to get a reaction from his opponent by waving his mitt in front of him.

I watched one tournament for about a minute, but it was turned off pronto because of **** up bloke and wimmin screaming like chuffing banshee's mate

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

With lungs like that, I'd have thought that they would be able to sing better!

It's still 'forrin crap', but I must say I quite liked the one with the natural pair of 'voices', I don't much care for the plastic ones.

I used to play darts in a local league, back in the day, and used to watch anything with darts in, the same as anything with angling in, even if it was crap. One of my team mates applied for both of us to be on Bullseye, but didn't get selected. We used to tell everyone that they didn't want us because we were too good! :1a:

John.

They were singing! I didnt notice! dribble

Thinking back i remember the delights of hacked filmnet boxes and its less moralistic content ,sky was even free for the first year i have never bothered to pay to watch it since .

Compared to our last house and its 6ft dish and its horizon to horizon field of view its pretty limited here in the valley with a 80cm one ?

I used to play pub darts but bullseye wasnt about darts in the slightest just crap prizes and bad hair ,prefered wishing watching the prices right lol

For those interested its on challenge tv i think i keep coming across it

Edited by chesters1