Another nail in Corbyns coffin?

gozzer

I thought this was a joke, an April fool joke a day early.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43605840

Eddie Izzard, to finally get a position in the Momentum Labour party! Well, he's been trying long enough. OK, it's only temporary, but he did come second to Christine Shawcroft, in the vote.

When I've heard him speak, he sounds almost demented, and that's both with and without his pink 'granny' hat.

When I look at the state of the party, I fail to see how anyone can vote for them. Unless something changes, it means another spoiled paper from me.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

I thought this was a joke, an April fool joke a day early.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43605840

Eddie Izzard, to finally get a position in the Momentum Labour party! Well, he's been trying long enough. OK, it's only temporary, but he did come second to Christine Shawcroft, in the vote.

When I've heard him speak, he sounds almost demented, and that's both with and without his pink 'granny' hat.

When I look at the state of the party, I fail to see how anyone can vote for them. Unless something changes, it means another spoiled paper from me.

John.

Eddie lizard is a bit of joke John and the anti-semitism is shocking to say the least the media are making a 3 course dinner out of it but then there is kiddie Fiddlers rent boys that have dogged other parties but you want more of the same again for how many years somebody said this the other day on the Russian circus thats sweeping the world I am more afraid of the tories than I am of the Russians a lot will be thinking the same great diversion though on so many other issues that have dogged Mrs May and the tories the NHS one of them .

Remember it was Corbyn who voted against the Iraq war was he right on that one he sure was yet most of those long standing in parliament voted for it thats why they never talk about it will you see that on the front page of the mail NEVER .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Eddie lizard is a bit of joke John and the anti-semitism is shocking to say the least the media are making a 3 course dinner out of it but then there is kiddie Fiddlers rent boys that have dogged other parties but you want more of the same again for how many years somebody said this the other day on the Russian circus thats sweeping the world I am more afraid of the tories than I am of the Russians a lot will be thinking the same great diversion though on so many other issues that have dogged Mrs May and the tories the NHS one of them .

Remember it was Corbyn who voted against the Iraq war was he right on that one he sure was yet most of those long standing in parliament voted for it thats why they never talk about it will you see that on the front page of the mail NEVER .

Him and 148 others.

The more interesting question is "Would he have voted to declare war on Germany in 1939?" - and if not then, then when?

He doesn't exactly have an impressive record when it comes to voting for action against despots and tyrants and lets not forget his "friends" in Hamas and Hezbollah.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Him and 148 others.

The more interesting question is "Would he have voted to declare war on Germany in 1939?" - and if not then, then when?

He doesn't exactly have an impressive record when it comes to voting for action against despots and tyrants and lets not forget his "friends" in Hamas and Hezbollah.

And ken !!! Great how words get twisted didnt work you see what you want to see now lets have a look at our present PM who voted against the seriously ill and the disabled which to many people is disgusting plus and many other social issues.

And constantly voted for the Iraq war !!

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/10426/theresa_may/maidenhead/votes

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

And ken !!! Great how words get twisted didnt work you see what you want to see now lets have a look at our present PM who voted against the seriously ill and the disabled which to many people is disgusting plus and many other social issues.

And constantly voted for the Iraq war !!

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/10426/theresa_may/maidenhead/votes

How do you figure that one out?

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

And meanwhile back at the ranch...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43609296

Faceless Facebook 'warriors' again, an alleged 400,000 of them!

If this is just a small example of some of the Corbyn 'fan boy' groups, then I feel my doubts about the future of the party, and it's followers are right.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

"Labour Party 'not connected' to abusive anti-Jewish messages" - just like they're not connected to Momentum/Antifa thugs rioting on our streets.

figure that one out?

Nothing to Figure out ken its all there in black and white Mrs May voted against giving extra benefits over a longer period of time to those who have probably worked all their lifes and never took a day off work paid there taxes then suddenly find themselves seriously ill and have to take a very long period of time off work and then find themselves in financial hardship and that goes for the disabled as well what she did to the seriously ill and disable was this ?compassionate she hasnt got a compassionate bone in here body .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Nothing to Figure out ken its all there in black and white Mrs May voted against giving extra benefits over a longer period of time to those who have probably worked all their lifes and never took a day off work paid there taxes then suddenly find themselves seriously ill and have to take a very long period of time off work and then find themselves in financial hardship and that goes for the disabled as well what she did to the seriously ill and disable was this compassionate she hasnt got a compassionate bone in here body .

The usual, non-specific nonsense.

Which vote?

The usual, non-specific nonsense.

Which vote?

Defernetly nonsense ? Only nonsense in your eyes so is there another Mrs May ken

Did she vote for Iraq war ken .

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/theresa-may-prime-minister-disabled-people-benefit-cuts-britain-is-a-chilling-place-a7134101.html

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/10426/theresa_may/maidenhead/divisions?policy=6673

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg