Another nail in Corbyns coffin?

gozzer

So:

On 01.02.2012, Theresa May voted against those who have been ill or disabled since their youth receiving Employment and Support Allowance on the same basis as if they had made sufficient National Insurance contributions to qualify for a contribution based allowance.

So that definitely didn't apply to "those who have probably worked all their lifes and never took a day off work paid there taxes then suddenly find themselves seriously ill and have to take a very long period of time off work and then find themselves in financial hardship" then did it?

On 01.02.2012, Theresa May voted not to increase the time people can receive contribution based ESA from one year to at least 730 days.

Well OK, so she voted not to change the rules but how did you arrive at the conclusion that those claiming ESA "probably worked all their lifes and never took a day off work"?

I've never met anyone who has never had a day off wok and in 35 years of work, I've only ever met two people who have never has a sick day.

Despite her vote against, it turns our that the evil Tory government that she is part of did vote to change the rules and benefits for those claiming the contributions based portion of ESA were significantly increased.

That seems to be about it for your claims - although I do note that on 08. 06. 2016, Theresa May was absent for a vote on Benefit Cuts for Disabled and Ill People Deemed Capable of Work.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

So:

On 01.02.2012, Theresa May voted against those who have been ill or disabled since their youth receiving Employment and Support Allowance on the same basis as if they had made sufficient National Insurance contributions to qualify for a contribution based allowance.

So that definitely didn't apply to "those who have probably worked all their lifes and never took a day off work paid there taxes then suddenly find themselves seriously ill and have to take a very long period of time off work and then find themselves in financial hardship" then did it?

On 01.02.2012, Theresa May voted not to increase the time people can receive contribution based ESA from one year to at least 730 days.

Well OK, so she voted not to change the rules but how did you arrive at the conclusion that those claiming ESA "probably worked all their lifes and never took a day off work"?

I've never met anyone who has never had a day off wok and in 35 years of work, I've only ever met two people who have never has a sick day.

Despite her vote against, it turns our that the evil Tory government that she is part of did vote to change the rules and benefits for those claiming the contributions based portion of ESA were significantly increased.

That seems to be about it for your claims - although I do note that on 08. 06. 2016, Theresa May was absent for a vote on Benefit Cuts for Disabled and Ill People Deemed Capable of Work.

You havent met anybody who hasnt had day of work in there working lives in a working week except for holidays and bank holidays so your assuming 7 days a week week in week out ?

So Mrs May is loved by disabled ? buts thats just about right isnt it how they could give a dam about the disabled I know first hand just what this government put the disabled through with there evil pass everybody fit for work scenario when in reality they had no chance at all in going to back to work some even took their lives because of stress it caused it shocking is the only way to describe it .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

You havent met anybody who hasnt had day of work in there working lives in a working week except for holidays and bank holidays so your assuming 7 days a week week in week out

You're channelling Cathy Newman again.

I didn't use the phrase "never took a day off work", you did.

When you say "never took a day off work", I assume that you mean "never took a day off work". I'm old fashioned like that.

So what do you mean?

Even now you seem to be implying that it means never taking anything more than statutory holidays.

So Mrs May is loved by disabled buts thats just about right isnt it how they could give a dam about the disabled I know first hand just what this government put the disabled through with there evil pass everybody fit for work scenario when in reality they had no chance at all in going to back to work some even took their lives because of stress it caused it shocking is the only way to describe it .

You "know first hand" but there you are running a charter boat with lots of pictures on your website showing you hauling up fish from the briny.

Or do you not actually mean "first hand" at all?

As for "there evil pass everybody fit for work scenario". That claim just isn't supported by the evidence is it?

It didn't take me very long to find that for ESA, "Outcomes for initial claims completed in the quarter to September 2017 were 39% SG, 19% WRAG and 41% FFW".

So, in fact, only 41% if ESA claimants are currently being found fit for work on examination.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

You're channelling Cathy Newman again.

I didn't use the phrase "never took a day off work", you did.

When you say "never took a day off work", I assume that you mean "never took a day off work". I'm old fashioned like that.

So what do you mean?

Even now you seem to be implying that it means never taking anything more than statutory holidays.

You "know first hand" but there you are running a charter boat with lots of pictures on your website showing you hauling up fish from the briny.

Or do you not actually mean "first hand" at all?

As for "there evil pass everybody fit for work scenario". That claim just isn't supported by the evidence is it?

It didn't take me very long to find that for ESA, "Outcomes for initial claims completed in the quarter to September 2017 were 39% SG, 19% WRAG and 41% FFW".

So, in fact, only 41% if ESA claimants are currently being found fit for work on examination.

You ever watch its a knockout ken looked like you watched every episode now really who works 7 days a week 12 months of year .

And yes charter skipper and a very good one at that but what exactly has that got to do with anything here you lost me on that one but as my brother who was in a very serious accident in the 1976 which left him fighting for his life on the operating table and has been struggling ever since and some dim wit from a company who profit from declaring people fit for work when they certainly are not beggars when can could hardly walk so do not preach to me about the Shite this government imposed on the disabled which was nothing short of shocking to say the least and in some terribly cases cost lives proud of that best that are we best thing you can do is go and crawl into hole somewhere .?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

So it wasn't "first hand" experience at all. It isn't about you, you didn't fill in the claim pack and you weren't in the interview/medical.

You previously said that your brother had a fall in the 80's (not 1976), breaking arms and legs and being left with a dropped foot but he was well enough to go back to work until the late 90's - so regular re-assessments seem completely reasonable to me. Afterall, it's not a test to see whether someone can do a specific job, it's an "all work test".

I've previously pointed this out to you but regular reviews are part and parcel of the ESA regulations that were passed into law on 27 October 2008 - and that would mean that the entire process from inception to implementation took place under a Labour government.

Edited by Ken L

So it wasn't "first hand" experience at all. It isn't about you, you didn't fill in the claim pack and you weren't in the interview/medical.

You previously said that your brother had a fall in the 80's (not 1976), breaking arms and legs and being left with a dropped foot but he was well enough to go back to work until the late 90's - so regular re-assessments seem completely reasonable to me. Afterall, it's not a test to see whether someone can do a specific job, it's an "all work test".

I've previously pointed this out to you but regular reviews are part and parcel of the ESA regulations that were passed into law on 27 October 2008 - and that would mean that the entire process from inception to implementation took place under a Labour government.

Sorry Correction 86 not 76 fat fingers and !!!! So your a doctor now so you know what its like to be fiull of pins fallen 50 ft to have had 2 broken legs and back and arms died on the operating table now riddle now with arthritis floppy foot can barely walk and declared for work you so you think thats ok he appealed and won his case but those poor souls who in a similar position put through hell with worry by money making leaches who declared people fit to work on a bonuses culture proud of that ken you are a very sad man . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

I'm not claiming medical knowledge and I don't need to be a doctor to think that benefits based on disability should be reviewed regularly and not be a life long meal ticket.

I just need to be a taxpayer who doesn't think that government should be profligate with other people's money - including mine.

FWIW, I've had both knees broken, booth hips dislocated, my skull fractured, a penetrating eye injury, I've been partially paralysed on two separate occasions, I've had neuropathic pain associated with a wrist fracture (I've now broken that wrist twice) and I have menniers disease.

I still work 32 hours a week.

The guy I sit opposite at work has survived cancer, has type 1 diabetes and is on haemodialysis.

The guy who sits to my immediate left at work is in a wheelchair.

All of us are "fit for work".

I'm not claiming medical knowledge and I don't need to be a doctor to think that benefits based on disability should be reviewed regularly and not be a life long meal ticket.

I just need to be a taxpayer who doesn't think that government should be profligate with other people's money - including mine.

FWIW, I've had both knees broken, booth hips dislocated, my skull fractured, a penetrating eye injury, I've been partially paralysed on two separate occasions, I've had neuropathic pain associated with a wrist fracture (I've now broken that wrist twice) and I have menniers disease.

I still work 32 hours a week.

The guy I sit opposite at work has survived cancer, has type 1 diabetes and is on haemodialysis.

The guy who sits to my immediate left at work is in a wheelchair.

All of us are "fit for work".

Who said anything about being disabled was going to be a free meal ticket i thunk

a lot of disabled people would take Great offence to that its great that your injuries allow you to continue to work obviously you cant be in to much discomfort because you wouldnt be able to work think yourself lucky you are in that position some are not .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Who said anything about being disabled was going to be a free meal ticket i thunk

a lot of disabled people would take Great offence to that its great that your injuries allow you to continue to work obviously you cant be in to much discomfort because you wouldnt be able to work think yourself lucky you are in that position some are not .

You've done nothing but bitch about people getting reassessed and moan about "the Shite this government imposed on the disabled", even though ESA regulations were implemented by a Labour government.

You've done nothing but bitch about people getting reassessed and moan about "the Shite this government imposed on the disabled", even though ESA regulations were implemented by a Labour government.

When you employ a private company who instructed its workforce to purposely fail disabled people on assessment and put many under unbelievable stress is utterly disgusting to say the least and that is exactly what this government did .

Lets change the goal posts .

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/government-rule-change-shuts-thousands-disability-benefits/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg