Another nail in Corbyns coffin?

gozzer

Another assassination attempt by the sun I lost count before the last election i smell a general election on the horizon it backfired at the last election his support went through the roof in final days of the election .

People are turning away from brexit ken the most recent YouGov poll found 7 out of 10 now want to remain in the EU thats a stark contrast to the original brexit result people now know just what brexit really means they did not before the referendum but they certainly do now and by the looks of the recent poll they dont like it .

This is interesting ken .

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1008566/brexit-news-jeremy-corbyn-labour-eu-policy-prime-minister-theresa-may

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Oh I'm sure there are plenty of people that would vote Labour if Jezza unequivocally stated his support for remaining in the EU.

I'm also sure that Labour would loose a lot of their traditional voters if they tried it. Afterall, it's not a strategy that worked out for the lib-Dems is it?

It's hard to see how Labour could win anything at the moment though, because Corbyn is looking more and more like a dead horse and although they gained huge numbers of members by lowering the joining fee, there is strong evidence to suggest that many party members are leaving.

Meanwhile of course, UKIP are on the up and up and with a clear liberal agenda, they are about to become the natural home for non-Jew hating and centrist Labour voters in addition to disaffected Tories.

Looking forward to seeing the August membership numbers and new manifesto.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Oh I'm sure there are plenty of people that would vote Labour if Jezza unequivocally stated his support for remaining in the EU.

I'm also sure that Labour would loose a lot of their traditional voters if they tried it. Afterall, it's not a strategy that worked out for the lib-Dems is it?

It's hard to see how Labour could win anything at the moment though, because Corbyn is looking more and more like a dead horse and although they gained huge numbers of members by lowering the joining fee, there is strong evidence to suggest that many party members are leaving.

Meanwhile of course, UKIP are on the up and up and with a clear liberal agenda, they are about to become the natural home for non-Jew hating and centrist Labour voters in addition to disaffected Tories.

Looking forward to seeing the August membership numbers and new manifesto.

Politics in this country is in dire straights the Tory party are in meltdown brexit to blame ken thats fact labour arent much better but UKIP not a chance you can fool some of people some of the time but not all of the time .

Untitled-1.jpg

Politics in this country is in dire straights the Tory party are in meltdown brexit to blame ken thats fact labour arent much better but UKIP not a chance you can fool some of people some of the time but not all of the time .

Now that's a statement without substance if ever there was one.

Care to elaborate?

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

• 3 weeks later...

Learn what Ken? One big thing I learned from that article is that I have met quite a few anti-Semetic Jews in my time.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I worked for one he moved over to Buddhism! His mother was an especially nasty bit of work full on jewish chip on shoulder american

Is it anti Semitism or anti speak bad of isreal?

The sad increasing british minorty rule over the majority ,where the few loud voices get heard over the many soft ones

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Learn what Ken? One big thing I learned from that article is that I have met quite a few anti-Semetic Jews in my time.

In the current climate, it's not enough for Corbyn and co to not be anti-Semitic/anti-Israel (although they clearly are), they have to be seen not be anti-Semitic/anti-Israel.

Inviting Jasiewicz to speak is yet another significant lapse of judgement.

Then again, between this, and the increasingly bold statements from the loony left of the party, I really should just sit back and enjoy the train wreak that unfolds over the course of conference.

In the current climate, it's not enough for Corbyn and co to not be anti-Semitic/anti-Israel (although they clearly are), they have to be seen not be anti-Semitic/anti-Israel.

Inviting Jasiewicz to speak is yet another significant lapse of judgement.

Then again, between this, and the increasingly bold statements from the loony left of the party, I really should just sit back and enjoy the train wreak that unfolds over the course of conference.

Just wait for the Tory conference you will need a flak jacket on and a crash helmet Labours conference will be a walk in park compared to the Tory one .

Untitled-1.jpg

Just wait for the Tory conference you will need a flak jacket on and a crash helmet Labours conference will be a walk in park compared to the Tory one .

Cant wait for the fun ,its a surprise corbyn hasnt long gone but its not surprising theres no other prospective leader in labour perhaps they want May? I expect theyre waiting for their union masters to find one?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson