A safer and more secure London

Ken L

"A safer and more secure London" was the keystone of Sadiq Khan's manifesto pledge, but on his watch, violence has continued to spiral out of control.

London now has more murders than New York.

Is there a solution?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Somalis do seem to be massively overrepresented among both the perpetrators and the victims of London knife crime but if those intervening with the "gangs" are so hidebound by political correctness that they can't even say who is in the "gangs", then I suspect that they are doomed to failure.

Mass stop and search is the only thing that has ever been shown to deal with these issues - but it tends to upset the snowflakes.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

This seems to be more effective than mass stop and search, at least the reults seem to indicate that.

Forty staff from police and young offenders support officers to probation services, the NHS and the Job Centre, work together from the same office with a group of up to 70 people aged 10 to 24 deemed at risk of offending.

It can be challenging because agencies approach the issue from different "philosophies", said DI Lexton-Jones, but being on the same site helps, and: "Our shared vision in this partnership is to stop the kids hurting each other."

The team's welfare-oriented approach echoes that of Glasgow's Violence Reduction Unit, which hit headlines after its mission to treat knife crime as a public health problem halved the city's murder rate over ten years.

DI Lexton-Jones seems to be in two places at once....

Perhaps it will be easier to ban 'somalis' (country of convenience to immigration excuses) than knives?

Soon they will be knifed by 'south africans' (potential country of convenience) if that country gets out of control

Theres an amusing thing about somalia being the country of choice for claiming assylem Rageh Omaar did a documentory on african immigrants coming here ,the "advisor" with him said as they headed for the lorry say your from somalia they dont turn away people from war torn countries lol

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I would have no problem with returning anyone found carrying a weapon to the country they claim to be from

I would have no problem with returning anyone found carrying a weapon to the country they claim to be from

Will the country want them back though?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson