Suspected terror attck

Andrew

Is darky still ok? After all we have stopped using mulatto for some reason ,half caste? ,after all Jamaicans dont like being called africans ,some elitist slavery pride i think?

Now it appears you can be a person of colour!!! Well perhaps not albinos they're 'goods' for harvesting methinks

Is a person 'of colour' any particular one? Or do you only need your great grt grt grandmother to be one who gets laid by another colour ?

As seen in this documentory

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ddMpIqUlMtY

Person of colour or coloured person offends me as I'm coloured (I have 354 hours worth of tattooing that makes me so) please use monochromatic instead.

John

who said that it is not OK for a white person to call a black person black?

It must be different oop north. I have been calling black people black all my life. Never had a raised eyebrow.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Person of colour or coloured person offends me as I'm coloured (I have 354 hours worth of tattooing that makes me so) please use monochromatic instead.

Bloody inker!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

All,

In America, we don't know the answer. I suppose I could go into a long boring rant - but won't. I'll just cut and paste from the "official document".

"The word 'black' should be used to describe those persons who have three-fourths or more black blood; 'mulatto,' those persons who have from three-eighths to five-eighths black blood; 'quadroon,' those persons who have one-fourth black blood; and 'octoroon,' those persons who have one-eighth or any trace of black blood."

​See what Civil War can do to paralyze the citizens?

Phone

John

who said that it is not OK for a white person to call a black person black?

No one did Dave, but if you call a him tw*t, it's just an insult, if you call him a black tw*t, then it's a racist slur. So the addition of that one adjective, makes all the difference to some. If a black person says it, it seems to be ok. In that instance it would appear to be 'not OK' for a white person to mention him being black. That's what I meant, and you knew it.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Is darky still ok? After all we have stopped using mulatto for some reason ,half caste? ,after all Jamaicans dont like being called africans ,some elitist slavery pride i think?

Now it appears you can be a person of colour!!! Well perhaps not albinos they're 'goods' for harvesting methinks

Is a person 'of colour' any particular one? Or do you only need your great grt grt grandmother to be one who gets laid by another colour ?

As seen in this documentory

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ddMpIqUlMtY

There is that as well chesters. I know it seems acceptable for a black person to call another n****r, but is it ok for someone who only 'identifies' as being black to do the same?

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Current affairs programs Like the News, Question Time & the like refer to Black people people as Black!!

Apparently the word Coloured is now not acceptable - Coloured, was considered?? more polite back in the day - Now it is not!!

Various Central & Local Government application forms also ask questions re ethnicity & colour - White British, Black British, Asian British or other?? If other, please enter in the box below the form says!!

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Back on subject...

This is shocking!

UK security services are investigating almost 700 live terror probes, Downing Street has revealed, as Theresa May described Tuesday’s apparent terror incident as an attack on “our precious values of tolerance and freedom”.

The figures showing the number of live terror investigations surged to 676 at the end of June from more than 500 just three months earlier, were confirmed by the Prime Minister after a Sudanese origin immigrant ploughed a car into cyclists and pedestrians outside Parliament. The event is being treated as a terror incident by London police.

Warning that the threat from terrorism is “one of the starkest we have faced”, officials also reported that Britain saw the highest number of terror arrests since records began in the year to December — 412 out of a total of 2,029 arrests made since 2010.

May described the incident, which took place 15 months after six people were killed and 50 injured in the Westminster Bridge attack, as “appalling”, but urged Britons to “carry on as normal” claiming “the aim of extremists … is to divide us”.

“For the second time in as many years the home of our democracy, which is a potent symbol of our precious values of tolerance and freedom, has witnessed terrible scenes just yards from its door,” her office said in a statement.

“The threat to the United Kingdom from terrorism remains severe. I would urge the public to remain vigilant – but also to come together and carry on as normal, just as they did after the sickening attacks in Manchester and London last year.

“The twisted aim of the extremists is to use violence and terror to divide us. They will never succeed.”

Salih Khater, a Sudanese origin immigrant who acquired UK citizenship since coming to Britain five years ago was arrested on Tuesday after crashing a silver Ford Fiesta into cyclists at 7.37am, during the morning rush hour.

Before then, the 29-year-old is believed to have spent several hours driving around London after he arrived in the capital at midnight, having traveled from Birmingham, Britain’s second city. He reportedly lived there in the Sparkhill suburb, in an apartment located just ten minutes walk from the address of Islamic extremist Khalid Masood, who launched a deadly attack on Westminster last year.

Addresses in Birmingham and Nottingham were being searched on Tuesday night while Khater was investigated by detectives, who have said their priority is to “understand the motivation behind this incident”.

Metropolitan Police Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu reported Tuesday that the suspect, who was initially arrested on suspicion of the commission, preparation and instigation of acts of terrorism, was “not cooperating” with police. On Wednesday police revealed Khater had been further arrested on suspicion of attempted murder.

According to the Telegraph, the suspect was a farmer’s son who grew up in east-central Sudan before moving to Britain, while the Guardian reports he is described by neighbours as a “quiet” character who was “always smoking shisha and looking at his phone”.

Coventry University confirmed Khater had studied accountancy at the institution between September 2017 and May 2018, when he was kicked out for having failed the first year of his course.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan, who previously labelled terrorism “part and parcel” of living in a big city, has called for Parliament Square to be pedestrianised so as to keep the area “safe from hostile vehicles” in the wake of Tuesday’s attack.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Back on subject...

This is shocking!

UK security services are investigating almost 700 live terror probes, Downing Street has revealed, as Theresa May described Tuesdays apparent terror incident as an attack on our precious values of tolerance and freedom.

The figures showing the number of live terror investigations surged to 676 at the end of June from more than 500 just three months earlier, were confirmed by the Prime Minister after a Sudanese origin immigrant ploughed a car into cyclists and pedestrians outside Parliament. The event is being treated as a terror incident by London police.

Warning that the threat from terrorism is one of the starkest we have faced, officials also reported that Britain saw the highest number of terror arrests since records began in the year to December 412 out of a total of 2,029 arrests made since 2010.

May described the incident, which took place 15 months after six people were killed and 50 injured in the Westminster Bridge attack, as appalling, but urged Britons to carry on as normal claiming the aim of extremists is to divide us.

For the second time in as many years the home of our democracy, which is a potent symbol of our precious values of tolerance and freedom, has witnessed terrible scenes just yards from its door, her office said in a statement.

The threat to the United Kingdom from terrorism remains severe. I would urge the public to remain vigilant but also to come together and carry on as normal, just as they did after the sickening attacks in Manchester and London last year.

The twisted aim of the extremists is to use violence and terror to divide us. They will never succeed.

Salih Khater, a Sudanese origin immigrant who acquired UK citizenship since coming to Britain five years ago was arrested on Tuesday after crashing a silver Ford Fiesta into cyclists at 7.37am, during the morning rush hour.

Before then, the 29-year-old is believed to have spent several hours driving around London after he arrived in the capital at midnight, having traveled from Birmingham, Britains second city. He reportedly lived there in the Sparkhill suburb, in an apartment located just ten minutes walk from the address of Islamic extremist Khalid Masood, who launched a deadly attack on Westminster last year.

Addresses in Birmingham and Nottingham were being searched on Tuesday night while Khater was investigated by detectives, who have said their priority is to understand the motivation behind this incident.

Metropolitan Police Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu reported Tuesday that the suspect, who was initially arrested on suspicion of the commission, preparation and instigation of acts of terrorism, was not cooperating with police. On Wednesday police revealed Khater had been further arrested on suspicion of attempted murder.

According to the Telegraph, the suspect was a farmers son who grew up in east-central Sudan before moving to Britain, while the Guardian reports he is described by neighbours as a quiet character who was always smoking shisha and looking at his phone.

Coventry University confirmed Khater had studied accountancy at the institution between September 2017 and May 2018, when he was kicked out for having failed the first year of his course.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan, who previously labelled terrorism part and parcel of living in a big city, has called for Parliament Square to be pedestrianised so as to keep the area safe from hostile vehicles in the wake of Tuesdays attack.

If you believe anything the secret services say ofcourse ,they said rather a lot preceding the iraq war as i remember

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Back on subject...

This is shocking!

UK security services are investigating almost 700 live terror probes, Downing Street has revealed, as Theresa May described Tuesday’s apparent terror incident as an attack on “our precious values of tolerance and freedom”.

Warning that the threat from terrorism is “one of the starkest we have faced”, officials also reported that Britain saw the highest number of terror arrests since records began in the year to December — 412 out of a total of 2,029 arrests made since 2010.

May described the incident, which took place 15 months after six people were killed and 50 injured in the Westminster Bridge attack, as “appalling”, but urged Britons to “carry on as normal” claiming “the aim of extremists … is to divide us”.

“For the second time in as many years the home of our democracy, which is a potent symbol of our precious values of tolerance and freedom, has witnessed terrible scenes just yards from its door,” her office said in a statement.

“The threat to the United Kingdom from terrorism remains severe. I would urge the public to remain vigilant – but also to come together and carry on as normal, just as they did after the sickening attacks in Manchester and London last year.

“The twisted aim of the extremists is to use violence and terror to divide us. They will never succeed.”

Before then, the 29-year-old is believed to have spent several hours driving around London after he arrived in the capital at midnight, having traveled from Birmingham, Britain’s second city. He reportedly lived there in the Sparkhill suburb, in an apartment located just ten minutes walk from the address of Islamic extremist Khalid Masood, who launched a deadly attack on Westminster last year.

Addresses in Birmingham and Nottingham were being searched on Tuesday night while Khater was investigated by detectives, who have said their priority is to “understand the motivation behind this incident”.

Metropolitan Police Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu reported Tuesday that the suspect, who was initially arrested on suspicion of the commission, preparation and instigation of acts of terrorism, was “not cooperating” with police. On Wednesday police revealed Khater had been further arrested on suspicion of attempted murder.

According to the Telegraph, the suspect was a farmer’s son who grew up in east-central Sudan before moving to Britain, while the Guardian reports he is described by neighbours as a “quiet” character who was “always smoking shisha and looking at his phone”.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan, who previously labelled terrorism “part and parcel” of living in a big city, has called for Parliament Square to be pedestrianised so as to keep the area “safe from hostile vehicles” in the wake of Tuesday’s attack.

Never mind Ken. I am sure Brexit Patent Balsam will be a remedy for that too.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote