Internal server error

Andrew

:crazy:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

I still don't have a phone line at home, let alone broadband.

I do now have a 'BT Case Manager', though, so I'm sure it'll all be sorted some time.

When the server has a hiccup, I get sent notifications. It's not just this site - every site hosted gets affected, unfortunately.

By the way, that last bit was total sarcasm!

I give up with bt they tend to hang up when my voice starts to rise!

I used the direct link to a "technician" via a fault condition that popped up via my hub .

After ten minutes of "testing" the hub they gave up and gave me a number for the "wifi team" that was the only bit working the fault lay a couple of hundred yards up the road! ,strange fault no broadband and only incoming calls you couldnt call out!

Another time the "engineer" (is that what all indians are called?) Instructed me to remove the front of the master socket and plug the hub directly into it ,i told him the hub uses a smaller plug (which he should know) so that was skuppered he said wait for his superior which i think means listen to five minutes of muzac before the phone is put down.

Even harder was talking to amazon about a parcel that was " handed directly to the customer" but infact never apperead at all !

The american was very hard to understand and may have been "special" (in american terms probably was his sisters father ?) Anyway this chap "looked" (good eyesight those yanks) but the carrier seemed to have disapeared ((he was sitting 400 yards away for 2hours with us next) he insisted he had a signature and the parcel was delivered ,anyway he apperead to change tack when i asked him how many hours did he need ,hours he said ,yes i said will an hour either side of 5.55 pm (the time my signature magically appeared) do as i have datestamped 24/7 cctv of him NOT delivering it and i can upload it to them if they need it.

Suddenly sorries appeared as did the parcel the next day.

Chesters1 tip get cctv its not what it records its what it doesnt record that makes it worthwhile in cases like this

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I'd need a long tape..... I placed the home move order on the 18th September and STILL no line or broadband. But, hey, they are going to call me tomorrow to update me...

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I'd need a long tape..... I placed the home move order on the 18th September and STILL no line or broadband. But, hey, they are going to call me tomorrow to update me...

Typical.

We moved home and ordered our new line and broadband.

We wanted our old BB cancelled a week prior to moving and line from BT cut off.

NO WAY, both were cut off a month prior to the move, And SKY had the balls to take a months fee out of our bank for the month we did not have any services from them.

I kept calm on the phone { mobile before anyone jumps in } :shutup::nono:

PS.

A very nippy error message appeared yesterday Elton, all of 10 seconds.

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

They're now saying they will install a phone and broadband on the 8th November. On top of all the other hassles I've had with them, they sent me a bill for the service they hadn't provided and then threatened to blacklist me if I didn't pay it.

Their ineptitude beggars belief.

• Like 1

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

They're now saying they will install a phone and broadband on the 8th November. On top of all the other hassles I've had with them, they sent me a bill for the service they hadn't provided and then threatened to blacklist me if I didn't pay it.

Their ineptitude beggars belief.

Sky charged me a months fee ! when in fact I had no services from them in the old house, BB nor telephone. I only found out by going online to check my payments when I moved to our new home.

I was on the phone pronto giving them an ear bashing. Got a full month refund and a reduced price for a year on my package

Edited by Andrew

“Vescere bracis meis”

The utilities are just as bad ,british gas added a 1,000 units to their last bill when we changed supplier,luckily taking pictures with date stamps previously got them to refund the money but it took 6 weeks!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Weird usually in the mobile version but used in desktop mode (a tablet thing) at the top of the sreen is 4 boxes ,clicking that gives you a big box with messages search etc.

Today its continually open ,fine at 7am!

Weirder tapping on a post brings up the edit or quote button ,its gone hense i cannot edit my own post or add what i was going to but now forgotten ,oh it was signing out then in does not get rid of it