Halloween

Andrew

Bloody kids begging knocking on strangers doors.

Now listen to mummy ( insert name ) don't talk to strangers, but its ok to knock on strangers doors for trick or treat

• Like 1

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Lucky bugger,

Sound like a Halloween run off mater or pater

• Like 1

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Nearest houses with kids at least 1 mile away :yeah:

They seem to be coming by the busload ,we used to get half a dozen kids whining our gates locked but just now with the miracles of cctv we just counted over 50 kids all passing and all with torches ,then i presume the local lot with their parents .

One tried to open the gate but most seem to be using the pumpkin code but the nights young!

Not that many in the village so it must be an organised trip by the school ,i pity anyone with the pumpkin when their supply only lasts for half a dozen kids

Another 26 just passed its an invasion!

Another 4 !

Anoth 11 WTF is going on ?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Nearest houses with kids at least 1 mile away :yeah:

Living amongst Moslems has its benefits ;-)

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Living amongst Moslems has its benefits ;-)

Some types of moslems ? even spotted a christmas tree up the road ,kids are kids if you want your kids to have a nice time at school you dont let them stand out if possible ,if your 'that' type who refuse to integrate you force them to stand out!

Unfortunately cctv is monochrome at night so all kids look the same at a distance lol

Another 4 went past but its quiet now so i put the dustbin out! They can rifle through that if the wish but fat people dont get fat giving their sweets away so i expect it to be kicked over lol

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Ya bunch of miserable old gits!

Only had three knock the door tonight. All with parents and all dressed up and having fun. It only cost me a couple of quid to get some individually wrapped sweets and it does no harm that people you perhaps normally wouldn't have reason to interact with recognise that you're part of the community.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Since someone egged my car they get f all (obviously not happy with the 4quids worth of sweets left by the gate the first year we were here),today if i had given sweets away i would be bankrupt ,i saw several cars letting out many kids to threaten or cajole their way down the street ,probably outsiders curse them all

Strange system you spend all year telling your kids not to take sweets from strangers then dress them up in some fetish garb and let them knock on every weirdos door in the country ,no wonder so many kids get abused today you're the pedos supply line

I am part of the community but i dont encourage kids to take my stuff ,if their mums got a low top perhaps i could arrange something though but is it worth it when near on a 100 kids get sweets? Might be cheaper getting a bj from the village slag

Just looked at the census theres c50 kids under 9 in the village either mass births have taken place or children are being imported to steal sweets ,i think its the latter!

Edited by chesters1

Some types of moslems even spotted a christmas tree up the road ,kids are kids if you want your kids to have a nice time at school you dont let them stand out if possible ,if your 'that' type who refuse to integrate you force them to stand out!

Unfortunately cctv is monochrome at night so all kids look the same at a distance lol

Another 4 went past but its quiet now so i put the dustbin out! They can rifle through that if the wish but fat people dont get fat giving their sweets away so i expect it to be kicked over lol

Why do you think that Moslems don't have Christmas trees? I know loads of Tunisian Moslems that put up trees at Christmas.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Ya bunch of miserable old gits!

Only had three knock the door tonight. All with parents and all dressed up and having fun. It only cost me a couple of quid to get some individually wrapped sweets and it does no harm that people you perhaps normally wouldn't have reason to interact with recognise that you're part of the community.

I always have loads of goodies just in case they do come knocking. Sometimes I get the odd one or two, but not this year, I think you need to put one of those pumpkin lamps out to let folks know you are participating.