Asylum Insanity

Ken L

We essentially have an open border for anyone who is prepared to hide in a truck, we are useless at getting rid of illegals and rejected asylum seekers and we are overrun with jihadis returning from Syria, but when someone from a former British colony reaches out in genuine fear for her life, the proud British Government declines to help.

Asia Bibi, a Christian farm labourer, was released from prison in Pakistan on Wednesday after being acquitted of blasphemy. She had spent eight years on death row after an argument with a group of Muslim women in June 2009 - and now there are mobs roaming the country looking to lynch her.

Despite a request, the UK government has not offered her asylum, citing security concerns.

You couldn't make it up.

• Like 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Perhaps she should have kept her mouth shut,do we need to give the excuse to 2.5 million Christian Pakistanis to come here because they might be persecuted?

Religion is a choice don't be Christian ,simple!

Theres no reason to admit anyone to this country if the one they are in doesnt like them ,they made their bed....if they want to leave bugger off to america or australia we broke ties with india in 1948 let them sort it they made pakistan and the resulting mess

Actually there's about 5 million non moslems ! We're full! And that gous for the other 'victimised' out there ,tough!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

You're assuming that she opened her mouth.

The Supreme Court of Pakistan overturned Bibi’s 2010 conviction for “insulting the prophet Mohammed” last week, saying the case against her was based on flimsy evidence.

There are still mobs looking to kill her.

If this is where we set the bar though, that's fine by me. Nobody comes in and everybody that gets in is deported.

I can't help feeling that there's a middle ground though.

One where we continue to uphold the tradition of honouring real asylum claims while promptly shipping the chancers home and double tapping returning jihadis in some lonely wadi.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

There are no 'real' asylum claims we are an island get asylum somewhere else unless you're victimised by Aquaman!

What next someone getting asylum because he wears brown shoes and someone looks at him

This country is beyond a joke 2 association houses become empty both get Moslem tenants ,this is frickin tilford not birmingham

They are intentially homeless they (their ghetto) have pulled down the old quarters to build new ones we should be insisting they home some of ours!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

500% chesters - Charity begins at home!! :punk:

Swimming lessons back, could be an option!!

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

We need to get more people backing up faces like Tommy Robinson, he's a face that is trying to get our country back from the clutches of foreigners.

Problem is, the institutionalised masses just follow the same old government parties......leftie retards ffs!

500% chesters - Charity begins at home!! :punk:

Swimming lessons back, could be an option!!

Shame we cant have them but in France not only can kids have swimming lessons, but they can have tennis, horsemanship, martial arts, learn a musical instrument of their choice, sailing, circus arts, I could go on all day.

My daughter did swimming and the flute. My son did judo, trumpet and guitar. Hellish thing that EU, eh?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Shame we cant have them but in France not only can kids have swimming lessons, but they can have tennis, horsemanship, martial arts, learn a musical instrument of their choice, sailing, circus arts, I could go on all day.

My daughter did swimming and the flute. My son did judo, trumpet and guitar. Hellish thing that EU, eh?

I think you're confusing the benefits that France provides for it's citizens with the provisions that the EU makes available.

The fact that such facilities aren't available here or in Greece would rather confirm that these are indeed provisions of the French national government.

So, how do they afford it?

Well it might have something to do with the fact that France spends half as much of foreign aid as does the British government - 0.36% of gross national income for France, compared to 0.67% for the United Kingdom.

The French don't pay their way on defence either..

I did swimming at crystal palace every wednesday morning ,tried to master the sax and piano ,tennis football etc all while not in the EU ,at school in scotland played football (which i hated ) on the Hearts ground (right next door to the school) even more opportunities up there while NOT in the EU ,i could go on......

I think you're confusing the benefits that France provides for it's citizens with the provisions that the EU makes available.

The fact that such facilities aren't available here or in Greece would rather confirm that these are indeed provisions of the French national government.

So, how do they afford it?

Well it might have something to do with the fact that France spends half as much of foreign aid as does the British government - 0.36% of gross national income for France, compared to 0.67% for the United Kingdom.

The French don't pay their way on defence either..

I did swimming at crystal palace every wednesday morning ,tried to master the sax and piano ,tennis football etc all while not in the EU ,at school in scotland played football (which i hated ) on the Hearts ground (right next door to the school) even more opportunities up there while NOT in the EU ,i could go on......

Not very good at the tounge-in-cheeck stuff you two.

FWIW Ken most of the sports ones are paid for the sports governing body, with parents making a small contribution.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote