Guide Dogs

Andrew

There,s a idiotic bint on the TV this morning saying its unethical and cruel to use dogs as guide dogs.

Ive never heard so much claptyrap in my life, ( well apart from some posts on AN )

The idiotic bint said the animal has not given its consent.

Piers Morgan got her kafuffled when he asked, Have you ridden a horse, YES , she said, did YOU get that animals consent to ride it thru the forest with possible dangers of accidents.

Come on down.

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

They're obsessed with consent, claiming that babies should give consent to have their nappies changed and that Snow White was raped because she couldn't consent to the kiss that saved her life.

It's something that I'll have to agonise over next time I see a feminist in cardiac arrest.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

They're obsessed with consent, claiming that babies should give consent to have their nappies changed and that Snow White was raped because she couldn't consent to the kiss that saved her life.

It's something that I'll have to agonise over next time I see a feminist in cardiac arrest.

Actually in the original version of sleeping beauty the king rapes sleeping beauty while she's asleep who then gives birth (while still asleep) to twins who's sucking on her finger wakes her as it removes a piece of flax that has been keeping her asleep.

Actually in the original version of sleeping beauty the king rapes sleeping beauty while she's asleep who then gives birth (while still asleep) to twins who's sucking on her finger wakes her as it removes a piece of flax that has been keeping her asleep.

Most victorian nursery rhymes and childrens stories were warnings to children and horrific endings were the usual outcome

I wonder if the prince enquired 'how it was for you love?' How was what she said i guess lol

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Fun fact - but it's the Disney movie that they're moaning about.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Fun fact - but it's the Disney movie that they're moaning about.

They may have a point then ,should be 4 or 5 princes one black one asian ,one chinese ,one in a wheelchair and if your lucky a white one but there will have to be a complicated reason for him to be there ,could be whites twin ? Err some other reason maybe

Christ knows the dwarf (sorry height disadvantaged) criteria and no doubt the council will be down shortly to inspect the HMO they live in! Hey ho hey ho its off to court we go

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Don't forget that the dwarfs are a different race and Whitey invades their home and forces them to change their ways. That's "problematic".....

Don't forget that the dwarfs are a different race and Whitey invades their home and forces them to change their ways. That's "problematic".....

Miners are always bolshy ask clods hero thatcher she wasnt for turning so no over easy eggs for breakfast either!

Edited by chesters1

All,

An equally fun fact. Dogs, when beginning a tail wag to the left is a friendly concent. To the right is more suspect and additional time should be used to aquaint yourself with the animal.

Phone

And now there is a fat bint on the telly saying the outdated word GENTLEMAN should be dropped.

Now then you fat bint, ll you need to do is get in the kitchen and get yer mans breakfast on, useless fat cow. :spiteful:

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”