The French are revolting!

Ken L

Fun and games in Paris...

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Perhaps cod should send them some of his cheap red diesel?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

This has been going on across the country for two or three weeks now. Everywhere I have been and seen it, it bears no resemblance to what is happening in Paris.

I have been held up by protesters a few times, usually for no more than two or three minutes. On each occasion they have been unfailingly friendly and polite. They come to the window, wish you good day and how is it going. They may ask you to sign their petition and then you are waved through. My Daughter was driving down to Spain a couple of weeks ago and found that protesters had taken over the toll booths on the Autoroute and were just waving traffic through, so she drove down to the border with no tolls to pay.

Nothing like the situation in Paris has been reported and it would not surprise me if the Gilet Jaunes have been infiltrated by others with a very different agenda.

As it is, no problem.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

This has been going on across the country for two or three weeks now. Everywhere I have been and seen it, it bears no resemblance to what is happening in Paris.

I have been held up by protesters a few times, usually for no more than two or three minutes. On each occasion they have been unfailingly friendly and polite. They come to the window, wish you good day and how is it going. They may ask you to sign their petition and then you are waved through. My Daughter was driving down to Spain a couple of weeks ago and found that protesters had taken over the toll booths on the Autoroute and were just waving traffic through, so she drove down to the border with no tolls to pay.

Nothing like the situation in Paris has been reported and it would not surprise me if the Gilet Jaunes have been infiltrated by others with a very different agenda.

As it is, no problem.

It does look like far protesters have infiltrated what was a peaceful protest .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Far?

If there are a small member of far left anarchists and a small number of far right types, wouldn't that make it representative of the French population as a whole, rather than an infiltration?

I have seen it commented that the protesters are predominantly white and working class and that there is a growing feeling that fuel prices hikes were the straw that broke the camels back - with working people being increasingly pi55ed off at the lifestyle that they are forced to endure as a result of the tax burden placed upon them to fund the millions of non-working "guests" that are making France their home.

We live in interesting times.

The response when a Macron lackey turned up at a fire station was interesting though and no doubt, the government are very, very concerned that similar sentiments may be present among the police force.

Meanwhile, the potential trigger for civil war is ever present.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Im not sure that the presence of a balanced number of extremists makes it representative - but then rioters arent representative anyway.

Theres definitely agitation going on - for instance theres a faked video being shared on nationalist sites showing police firing on protesters.

I've certainly seen some interesting stuff crop up on my video feed but it was from a YouTube channel that mixes legitimate commentary with some strong identitarian politics that I'm not a fan of - so I won't post their video.
If the clip that you are referring to is the one where the blue police vans back up after firing teargas, I honestly couldn't tell whether it was fireworks or something else.
National Rally do seem to be keeping very quiet. Perhaps they remember the words of another Frenchman (Napoleon), when he said “Never interfere with your enemy when he is making a mistake.”