The diet has started

Ken L

Perhaps it was purposely lol

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ken,

I hate to mention BREXIT - - - - - - - - - - but is crow on the menu

Phone

No but you've prompted me to post on that thread.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

• 2 weeks later...

No but you've prompted me to post on that thread.

Having just got out of hospital last night with a stent feeling like crap having a mild heart attack last thursday my incentive to diet has increased .

I cleverly have already lost half a stone by refusing all hospital food and only drinking water (surprisingly i didnt feel hungry) in this time

This ofcourse isnt sustainable once back on my feet but my food intake will need far tougher restrictions than before or i will be sliding down that slippery slope once more

On reflection why wasnt the nurses advised i wasnt eating ,seems not talking to staff (or different hospitals as i have found in the past) is still prevelant

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Oh dear, get well soon, Chesters!

Need no sympathy it was self inflicted but thanks lol

Once my heart rate dropped from 199 (the highest my pulse thing could go) i didnt feel to bad ,not done much today but hopefully the stent will make a difference but to be truthful i put down tiredness to my weight the attack came out of the blue its a warning i needed

The paramedic was disparaging about the 111 service but in this case they made the correct choice she said she just caught the pulse rate at 179 before it dropped further and my watch shows 177 at 10.am but it only records on the hour i did have the markers in my blood showing the heart was damaged because as usual once you get to hospital you recover enough to look like a malingerer ?

Edited by chesters1

Any heart attack you walk away from is a good heart attack!

Yes no argument with that

Glad to hear that you're through the nastiness and I look forward to your moaning about being hectored by the rehabilitation team.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Glad to hear that you're through the nastiness and I look forward to your moaning about being hectored by the rehabilitation team.

Groan ,got to get to frimley by 10 monday ,sister has a booking so its a mile walk and 3 buses so much for the 'gentle' excercise in the book ,phoned every taxi firm all are booked taking perfectly fit kids to schools they should be walking to!

Hoppa a "community" bus system run by surrey cc is fully booked doing the same first available one at 9.30 i would have to be a triathlete to get there in half an hour from farnham ,hopefully when the letter confirming it comes tomorrow i can get it changed to later ,it has to be monday to check the warferin level is ok ,yet another needle!