Stay away , your not welcome

Andrew

Stay away bitch, your not welcome here

"I'm not the same silly little 15-year-old schoolgirl who ran away from Bethnal Green four years ago," she told Mr Loyd.

"I don't regret coming here."

Stay away bitch , your not welcome.

You lost your rights in this country when you decided to leave and be a baby factory for ISIS.

This country should not protect your miserable stinking life.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

It amazes me that these people think they can declare themselves enemies of the state and think they will be welcomed back with open arms when it all goes tits-up.
It amazes me even more that they are still in touch with friends, family and the press when that phone location data could and should be used to guide a bomb or a special forces sniper to take her ass off the planet.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Don't know why we'd waste ordinance or risk lives taking out a no-mark sympathiser. She's a nobody, of no importance, who by her own stupidity is stuck in a sh!thole in a distant land. And executing pregnant women is more ISIS's bag than ours, really. She's made her bed, leave her to lie in it.

Not once has she shown any remorse. Everything the bitch has uttered is said in a matter of fact.

The security mp has said she CAN come back to the UK. She SHOULD not be allowed back into the Country.

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Not once has she shown any remorse. Everything the bitch has uttered is said in a matter of fact.

The security mp has said she CAN come back to the UK. She SHOULD not be allowed back into the Country.

Looks like a prime candidate for a free flat (pity her other two kids croaked or it would be a house) probably first class treatment with bupa and told not to work for life so we can keep an eye on her! Now if she can get a bit of embezzlement in she could get a job as an mp aswell

Silly? Not really those armed hijackers that landed here some years ago got first class treatment ,we cant upset them they might go to the papers lol

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Here is the rub, As long as she has not obtained citizenship of another country then she must be allowed to return. It is against international law to render someone stateless.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Theres an argument being made that she was an impressionable kid when she went there, effectively groomed, made a child bride, etc.

OK. I do see that. But then shes unrepentant. So why should we give her the benefit of the doubt? Perhaps because she still cant speak freely because shell be murdered if she does? Hmm.

I think the thing that comes across most strongly is that she thinks we (the British people, of whom she was once one) owe her something while she owes us nothing.

Ask not...

Here is the rub, As long as she has not obtained citizenship of another country then she must be allowed to return. It is against international law to render someone stateless.

Official line appears to be that she can return, but how she does so is not our problem.

(can I have my apostrophes back please?)

Official line appears to be that she can return, but how she does so is not our problem.

(can I have my apostrophes back please?)

I don't particularly like the idea, but I don't think there is any legal method to stop her returning.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

There's no requirement to go get her.

There's no requirement to allow her to fly.

There's no requirement for any of the intervening countries to allow her through their borders.
There's no reason why her assets can't be frozen.

There's no reason not to prosecute anyone sending her funds for funding terrorism.
If she is keeping in touch with a phone registered in the UK, pull the plug on it and block messages from her social media etc coming in..

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.