Knife Crime Solution?

Martin56

One minute after Midnight on a given day - Anyone caught carrying a knife (I'm not talking a pen knife on a key ring or one from normal shopping in a carrier bag) will serve a minimum 5 year prison sentence.

Stop and search is effective if the police are allowed to target the main protagonists !! - They (& we know who most of them are)

Build more Prisons. (The Number Crunchers will have it different though) :schmoll:

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

It wont work the human rights and pc brigade will step in when the first black or asian is stopped and search and get in touch with them

The most ridiculous thing is the notion blacks are picked on more than whites ,if they are in a black area ofcourse they will be picked more just as you would searching asian kids in an asian area!

Yes build more prisons ,tough sentencing and drop the age where a kid knows right from wrong to 5 and lock them away aswell ,minimum terms not maximum aswell ,as with ALL crime prison DOES work all the time they are in it they're not out committing crime!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

How are you going to fund it? - prisons are expensive.

What do you do when the weapon of choice simply moves from being a knife to being a screwdriver or a pointy stick or a bottle of acid?

Forget the prison and skip directly to deportation for any second strike criminality.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

How are you going to fund it? - prisons are expensive.

What do you do when the weapon of choice simply moves from being a knife to being a screwdriver or a pointy stick or a bottle of acid?

Fund it from removing ALL assets from criminals ,cars ,houses ,investments etc and pointy things can be judged as knives or classed as going equiped and lock them up aswell.

No excuses ,any magistrate that doesnt sentence them to the full limit gets jail aswell !

If you need help for a tenner each i will put as many in prison as you want ,bargain basement stuff ,a prisoner in a cell 24/7 costs nothing more than food and a few screws to watch other prisoners sliding the tray through the door

Most are home bred where do you deport them to ?

Laws dont work ,fear works ,unfortunately getting caught is rare so not much fear there ,going up in fron of the beak is rare ,no fear there ,going to jail highly unlikely so even less fear there ,stop and search and prison for every offence should start fear working again especially if prison is prison not some comfy modern hotel with bars!

Whilst i hate coppers having any power over me i have no problem them giving youngsters a really hard time and in cases with repeat offenders they dont learn by experience a trip to the local woods and a shallow grave wont be objected to by most of his victims!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

In 2007, The Telegraph reported that "Foreigners 'commit fifth of crime in London'". I doubt that figure has dropped.

Other forces report similar trends.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

In 2007, The Telegraph reported that "Foreigners 'commit fifth of crime in London'". I doubt that figure has dropped.

Other forces report similar trends.

In london where the foreign population is high yes ,its similar to my point about black areas

Unfortunately, we hardly deport anyone we have foreign murderers we cannot deport ,they just say they will be picked on back home and we just let them stay despite governments past insistance any crime would result in deportation just as carrying a knife was a mandatory jail term and riding on the pavement would result in being marched to the nearest cash machine for an on the spot fine!

Talk talk talk time for action

PS a fith being foreign means 4 fiths are not

Edited by chesters1

We have to teach these knife crime bastards a Lesson they won't forget (whatever their background or colour)

The "OK Ya', Liberal Minded Tossers" need to take a back seat & let justice prevail !!

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

We need some of these police to handle roma here aswell ,they dont **** about ,ours would be waiting for translators to tell them not to shoplift and letting them go

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1k72YxpbgHQ

Fear works ,handing out notices in 50 languages does not!

Edited by chesters1

The Sir Percy Sillitoe approach...

The Sir Percy Sillitoe approach...

Soft on crime and the criminals imho ,did he take any hoodlums into the woods?

Wont work now we are run by softies told to do by softies

The first clip shows a nhs recovery guy punishing someone knicking a crutch

He will not pinch another one!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gaD3szFeFy4

Just a joke its the red crescent recovery guy but it would get all the nhs crutches back i am sure lol and lady while your down there pick up the frickin litter or else i will be back!

Edited by chesters1