Anyone still getting out?

Anyone still getting out?

2nd session of the year for me managed this beauty out of a local mere, still need to get me some scales no idea of weight but a pb for sure

fish.jpg

I'm back is fishing like riding a bike? you never forget how?

Mostly trout fishing at the moment, having lots of fun drifting buzzers around from the bank at Farmoor. The winter was the usual chub fishing on the Thames (always great), with a little bit of ultra-light lure fishing inbetween.

I did have a couple of goes for gravel pit carp earlier in the spring, but they weren't playing ball. Hoping for some warmer weather and tench fishing soon.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Very nice Tench

Perhaps you should invest in a small set of scales, especially if you are likely to catch fish like that and dont know what it weighs. Lol.

Congrats on your PB though.

Since the rivers closed Ive been catching a few middle-ing Carp from my local estate lake but nothing over around 18 to 19lb yet, however I havent had any sessions after my favourite fish the Tench yet. But I soon intend to remedy that before the rivers open up again.

NB. Its nice to see you posting again too Anderoo.

Keith

Edited by BoldBear

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)

I've been trying to get out at least once a week. had plenty of action but nothing really worthy of getting the scales and camera out but good fun on light gear. tench to around 3lb, some stillwater barbel (hang him!!!!) F1's bream etc

I'm off to Anglers paradise in a few weeks, hopefully the scales and camera will be busy there :)

Mat

Mat