Do Bass Nursery Areas Benefit Anyone ?

glennk

Hi Barry,

With regard to my forum Barry. You will note it is criticism of catch reports are not allowed. Not that I need to defend myself for anything I do on my site but the reason I did it was I watched the posts fall to almost zero on many fishing websites across the net due to people being in fear of criticism when they mentioned they caught some fish and they took it home. I took the decision to do this to drive out the catch and release bigots from my forum - I dont like them, they are ruining sea fishing, I dont want them on my site and as I pay the bill I have the right to remove them. Now if you take a look on my forum you will note its chocked with catch reports, pictures of fish, stories of angling and most of all its encouraging people to get out there and have a go at fishing (just one of hundreds of examples). Its probably the busiest forum of its type on the net. So I will continue with my policy of no criticism of catch reports - It seems to work.

Also if you want to join your more than welcome - but youll have to talk about catching fish as the lads dont enjoy this side of things.

Edited by glennk

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking about bass, spare a thought for the mp's . Just wondering if you had any idea where the stock is being of most use. :yucky::yucky::yucky: an email Roger Baker kindly sent me.

'I think I may have mentioned this before, so

please forgive me, if you already know.

A few years ago, someone from the cetacean side

of the campaign (a non-angler) claimed, through

detailed research, that the vast majority of

London restaurants selling (and moving the most)

bass were in the House Of Commons. These are the

restaurants where M.Ps, of all parties, can

entertain their guests, in befitting style, at very little cost to themselves.

If this is true then it's the British taxpayers

who are having your bass away. You!'

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..