Ron Thompson Beach Shelter - How ??

FearTheHands

How the frig are you meant to erect one of these ?!?

Just bought myself one & it had no instructions whatsoever. I've mackled it together & it's up but it just doesn't look right!

It's a bit bagpuss "Baggy, and a bit loose at the seams"

Help!!

FearTheHands.gif

Knowing my luck if I were a buddhist I'd come back as myself ...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, being a nancy boy, I've only put it up in my living room so far...

Do they not come with instructions ?

FearTheHands.gif

Knowing my luck if I were a buddhist I'd come back as myself ...

When you open the shelter, and bring the legs around to spread the cover, when its almost there it should get difficult to carry on oppening.

Dont force it.

Grip the material behind the block where all the legs lead from,at the top, then pull the material over the block at the same time continue oppening.

They are a bit tricky, till you get used to them.

Good shelter for the money :)

When you open the shelter and before you bring the legs around to spread the cover, make sure that the legs that are supplied with the shelter are spreadable after opening, when its almost there and not here, it should, according to the person that informed me , get difficult to carry on opening the shelter that has the spreadable legs. :rolleyes:

At this stage and not the other stage, do not force it or you will be shelterless. :)

Grip the material and not your wife behind her frock where nobody can see her legs at all, the legs could lead from the top, then maybe they couldnt, try pulling the material over the block at the same time dislocating your shoulder blades while continuing to open the shelter. :confused:

They are a bit tricky, to say the least, till you get used to them, if you dont get used to them, send them to Yakity-Yak who will use them as curtain material.