Ron Thompson Beach Shelter - How ??

FearTheHands

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep an eye out on Shaun peeps - all those big fish he's been catching at LA seems to be having some weird effects.

Yesterday he poured a bucket of smelly water over my feet then stood on my flounder - a few weeks back he handlined up one of my spudog from 200ft, with me wondering why I never had a bite for ages :rolleyes::)

make sure you pull the velcro over the pole;pull it over because if you dont you will split the seams.

sandtiger we only use them to keep the equipment dry!!!allthough with the amount of gear i take fishing im phoning billy smart to see if they have a spare big top for sale

[ 18. April 2005, 04:18 PM: Message edited by: hembo ]

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

SandTiger:

Apart from young Shaun, who fishes in his Y-fronts, when the tuff get going, and all that :rolleyes:

Wish I'd been told that before we stayed back when we fished at beach X, glad he kept his jeans on even if they did get wet).

[ 18. April 2005, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: David.W ]

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

• 3 years later...

I embedded that video into my review, here:

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/Tackle-And-Bai...ch-shelter.html

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• 3 weeks later...

get shot of the ron thomson one and buy the new quantum one its half the length when folded down, so easyer to transport and fully ready to shelter inside in under a minute get down to your local shop and ask to see one they are brill or contact zebco sports for your nearest suplier