HELP NEEDED

Janet

Terapeak

Worth its monthly cost many times over for me but also nice to have it available to help a friend.

:D :D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Terapeak

Worth its monthly cost many times over for me but also nice to have it available to help a friend. :D :D

SIGNED DRYPOINT ETCHING MARINE 1920`S

Opening Bid $127.78 final sale $170.05 (£105 roughly)

Not bad at all and the 50% sell through rate means this artist is a very popular one.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, I never did manage to find out anything about the farming prints. I still have no idea of the artist or when they were done, so I've put them on E-Bay in the hope that they will find a new home. I'm also reluctantly selling the Norman Wilkinson fly fishing prints. I'd rather like to keep them, but have nowhere to display them. They'll make a great Christmas gift for someone.

I couldn't for the life of me cope with trying to sell them myself through E-Bay as my new digital camera is playing up, so I'm selling them through a local shop who does all the work for you!

If anyone knows anything at all about the farming prints, I'd love to hear from you before they go!

Fly fishing prints

Farming prints

Janet

Edited by Janet