Mullet watch 2005

Guest sslatter

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mull of Galloway is choca block with the damm things.Cannot see the bass for them

Honest you mullet guys they have invaded the Mull big style this year

Might have a go for them on the fly shortly

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

I have just seen the record mullet in a shop keepers window in Dorchester. He claims it is the real thing as all the fins including tail seem to be orginal. He had just bought it from a pub that was closing down in the town. He has it in a large cabinet with the weight and place of capture. Is it possible that he has the orginal or is it just a replicar of it?

He is a keen mullet angler himself and goes to Alderney all the time and therefore did not want to sell it. Not that my wife would have been very impressed if I had brought that one home.

caught a 3lb mullet today, so ner ner, ner ner

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

sam-cox:

caught a 3lb mullet today, so ner ner, ner ner

:cool: Had a cracking day today, 2 bass, returned, at least 8 mullet up to 4lb ish. Bites all afternoon, kept to a size 2 hook to sort out the better fish, so missed a lot of bites but had a super 2 1/2 hours, got dehydrated so came home.

Was going after sole tonight but too much wine with dinner so can't drive, cunning wife. :D

nice one Norm bet your a verry happy man.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!