Anglers Net Boat Trips - Electric Blue 2005

jabee

After the success of the recent weekend's bass fishing with RobT on Electric Blue out of Lymington (Electric Blue is featured in this month's TSF), I've booked a number of trips for next year, open to visitors to AnglersNet.

Places are available on a first come first served basis. The trips are limited to six on board and cost is up to £50 per day each. I will open a new thread for each of the trips later, but if you want to get your name down for a trip(s) now, please do so, so that I can confirm the dates with Rob.

4th & 5th June

3 Spaces taken (Me, Spasor & Norrie)

We will spend one day inshore, mainly targeting Smoothounds and one day offshore/wreck fishing for Cod.

11th - 15th July 5 day trip to Alderney

5 places taken (Me, Spasor, Vagabond&Norma, Chappers) one space remaining. Cost will be approx £346 per person for the boat only. I am in the process of booking bed and breakfast

accommodation for 4 nights for the whole party.

I also have the opportunity to book the boat for the preceding weekend (9th and 10th), in order to allow other AN members to come along and meet up I will fish both days so there are 5 spaces free on each day.

6th & 7th August 2005

Target for these days will be Bass, Bass and more Bass. Three spaces filled (Me, Vagabond & Norma), three spaces available.

Now then, form an orderley queue.

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be up for the Bass trip my man!

Tog

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.

Hello John.

Sorry to mess you about. I`ll do both days!! Looked at the wrong years calendar. :o:o

So that`s me for the bassing trip as well. I hope RobT is giving you a discount? If not. Why not? :D:D

Paul.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

You may mock John.

One day you might need my skills? :P:P

So we`ve nearly filled up all the trips already?

How do I announce. That I won`t be doing a freebie next year?

I`ll just blame you!!

Paul.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

spasor:

You may mock John.

One day you might need my skills? :P:P

So we`ve nearly filled up all the trips already?

How do I announce. That I won`t be doing a freebie next year?

I`ll just blame you!!

Paul.

No Mocking Paul - always nice to have somebody else on baord who can handle a boat.

Not many spaces left, one ech one the Alderney trip and one on the bass weekend. Still three spaces in June for Smoothies/Cod.

if no interest shown in the next week in the weekend before we go to Alderney, I may drop it.

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."