Anglers Net Boat Trips - Electric Blue 2005

jabee

Norrie:

John,I'm tying cod feather rigs at the moment,any preferance for colour ????? :rolleyes::D:rolleyes:

So what's wrong with MINE???

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been known to make the odd nocturnal noise myself.

They're all that price in June, unfortunately the Simerock is right at the other end of town as far up the hill as possible,but I think I,ve only ever walked once.Phil the taxi man has vhf so you just call him up on the way in and bingo he's there waiting when you get in he takes you back to the boat in the morning and you settle up at the end of the week easy no more heartattacks.

chappers:

provisionaly booked the Simerock......

one double (for Dave and Norma).......

we can all settle up when we get there.

Fine by us, Cheers Gareth

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

Its not gonna work for me....boo hoo..... :(

We are supposed to be building a house next year and apparently that means I'm not allowed to be spending any money, taking any time away etc

This had better mean serious brownie points, a whole year of DIY, so maybe I should put the order in now for spring 2006 delivery on a new warrior.....or is that too risky?

peterthefisherman:

Might be up for the 4/5 June trip. What travel arrangements/costs are likely ?? Can any of the guys going from Scotland advise me please.

Paul

Norrie is on the 4/5 June Trip - check with him about travel as he got a great deal when he flew down here in August.

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

Guest NickInTheNorth

peterthefisherman:

Might be up for the 4/5 June trip. What travel arrangements/costs are likely ?? Can any of the guys going from Scotland advise me please.

Hi Peter

I've not spoken to Norrie about this one yet, but would think we could either fly down or drive down in one car. Flying obviously quicker, but can restrict the tackle that can be taken. I'll see what the costs look like and see what Norrie fancies doing.

Don`t bother checking with Norrie for a few days, other than via the phone? He`s just killed his hard drive!! Davy Holt is fitting a new one for him. What a nice chap. :)

Gareth. I think I`ll book that taxi every night!! Though I could get a lift down every morning with the harbour master!! I suppose we`ll end up in the Marais hall and the Thai restaraunt every night? Never mind. At least I`ll be in good company.

Paul.

Sod the expense! Pound notes turn to ash in hell.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!