Scrabster Manic weekend

tugmistress

ok, so i bit the bullet and started another thread as the other one is rather long now :D

quick reminder on the aganda (ish)

friday people arriving from all over country at different times, our house for good grub, good music, good booze up

saturday hmmm, fishing i think

saturday night more boozing, chatting, in the pub of course! oh yeah, did i mention more boozing?

sunday errr, sore heads? more fishing from the shore today any one who wants to come up for that is welcome, i will be impressed if we can fill a beach!

sunday night if anyone still here more booze and chat

hope that sounds good to people :D

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scrabsters- hope god smiles on u!Please god make it calm.

Paula the lures are now developing - bigger eyes and even more epoxy on the floor!

Have a ghood life canny fooked on the drink. Got 2 mates gonna clock out this yearb with the big C (lung cancer) So pack in the the tabs - and young fishinglass do not start cos I will come up there and smack your ass big style. Ok now off the pulpit,drink is the game!

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Wise words sober snatcher Me grandad died of it a good few years ago, thankfully since then im replused by the sight of fags..

anyway. Paula, it sounds like its gonna be some party ehh, Trouble is . i dont think i have enough memory space on my camera for all the moments :D

Tight Lines

Shaun

Orca..... dont think I'll manage drink on the Friday night, I seem to have memory loss when I start drinking and forget to stop :rolleyes::rolleyes: , so If I want to go fishing on Saturday I'll need to join the sobriety league on friday night

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"